[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

critique me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: DSC_1520.jpg (1MB, 3264x3955px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_1520.jpg
1MB, 3264x3955px
None of my friends tell me anything but "oh this is so good" for anything I take, tell me shit that sucks, or why you like it

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment MakeNIKON CORPORATION
Camera ModelNIKON D7000
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop Lightroom 5.6 (Windows)
Maximum Lens Aperturef/3.5
Sensing MethodOne-Chip Color Area
Color Filter Array Pattern750
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)12 mm
Image-Specific Properties:
Horizontal Resolution240 dpi
Vertical Resolution240 dpi
Image Created2017:02:26 21:59:48
Exposure Time1/400 sec
F-Numberf/6.3
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating400
Lens Aperturef/6.3
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModeCenter Weighted Average
Light SourceUnknown
FlashNo Flash, Compulsory
Focal Length8.00 mm
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceAuto
Scene Capture TypeStandard
Gain ControlLow Gain Up
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
Subject Distance RangeUnknown
>>
>>3030862
resize em playboy
>>
>>3030862
fisheye is dumb
>>
looks like you are going through your fisheye phase OP, lots of kids go through it. It comes along with the discovery of slap and pop bass, tagging, and skateboards and the sooner you grow out of it the happier everyone around you will be. This will of course be with the exception of your friends who also believe they will be into this awesomeness forever. They though will one by one get proper haircusts and wear fitted clothing as they discover girls, at this point you and your friends will spout phrases like ``Bros before Hoes`` and make cracked whiping sounds when they tell you they can`t hang out.
>>
File: 11J.jpg (96KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
11J.jpg
96KB, 1000x750px
>>
>>3030917
Fucking hell anon, you're laying it on thick. I'm 21 and just started to get my shit together loosely about a year ago. This shit is 100% accurate, listen to this wise sage
>>
>>3030862
this is absolute shit, the fish eye is garbage. the photo is cramped and awkward. you look like a total faggot. you should probably find a new hobby or skill because photography is a fucking joke in the real world and will drive any potential girl out of your life when she realizes you want to spend $1000s on fucking CAMERA gear and won't ever make a cent from it.

get rekt
>>
>>3030862

This is honestly complete shit. Literally nothing about this photo is good.

Fisheye + black and white is literally the only thing that's making you think it has any artistic merit.
>>
>>3030862
Fisheye is for novelty, and for the look of classic skateboarding videos. Neither are required or, aside from novelty, desirable. Since there's not much you can do to compose anything, you've skipped composition altogether. Bystanders who know nothing of photography will of course think your photos are neat: they're not even in the "wow, I can zoom in so far!" stage of digital photography.

You'll benefit the most from getting yourself a standard lens (35mm on crop, 50mm on full frame) and shooting it, and only it, for a couple of years. And for fuck's sake, look at good photos by other people! Genuinely good shit up your alley, i.e. for you whatever it is that your favourite skate-rat magazine publishes, plus various classics.

Points for getting actual critique.
>>
>>3030862
Since everyone here is critiquing the retro music video vibe (which I think is cool honestly) and not the actual photo:

>vent to the left of the dude looks awkward
>Is he doing something with his mouth? I can't tell, and that's distracting
>other than that, not bad
>>
>>3030990
Hell, even a 50 on a cropped sensor is fine
>>
>>3031057
wow this is a really COOl post my man really good post I'm reading it I read it 5 times by now oops I read it 7 now hahaha I can't stop reading your post I want to marry this post now that I think about it really GOOD post I'm just kind of not even sure how to proceed from here ahaha I'm a little nervous sorry
>>
>>3031059
wow, way to be a faggot.
>>
bumped for extreme autism in the OP
>>
Just my personal thing.
But I hate it when I do street photography and people pose for me.
Most people are shit at posing for the camera and they ham it up, losing any sort of natural moment.
>>
>>3030862
post a few more so I can at least get some context for your work
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.