[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RAW editing software

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

I'm curious as to what you guys think is the best software for editing/exporting/converting RAW images. Editing must be non-destructive and must allow for converting/exporting the image to other formats such as jpeg to be printed. Price isn't an issue here so free or not doesn't matter. I've been using Lightroom 6 for the past year, but can't bring myself to rent a subscription to be able to edit my own work as I know I will not want to subscribe to them for the rest of my life but may have plenty of reasons to go back to previous work and re-print or edit it. I do love Lightroom and how robust it is, but I am willing to give other software a try if you can convince me that is just as good.
>>
>can't bring myself to rent a subscription to be able to edit my own work as I know I will not want to subscribe to them for the rest of my life but may have plenty of reasons to go back to previous work and re-print or edit it

>if you can convince me that is just as good

Sounds like your mind is made up dude. Spend two minutes searching for LR alternatives and try them out. Nobody's going to try and convince you of shit.
>>
>>3030286
Try DXO, Capture One and Darktable for starters. Photoninja etc. if you feel like it.
>>
>>3030286
Capture One Pro.

It's better than LightRoom AND it's not made by Aderpe. Two wins in one product

https://www.phaseone.com/en/Products/Software/Capture-One-Pro/Highlights.aspx
>>
>>3030286

>2017 in the year of our Lord the Flying Spaghetti Monster
>paying for Lightroom
>>
>>3030357

>299 USD

HOLY KEK
>>
>>3030396

this is what software used to cost.

still does, really.
>>
RPP
>>
File: _20170227_185420.jpg (30KB, 702x843px) Image search: [Google]
_20170227_185420.jpg
30KB, 702x843px
>>3030396
Buddy you dont even know the pain of software costs.

I'd murder for a copy of Nuke instead of having to use Ae for everything.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
Image Created2017:02:27 18:54:20
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
>>
>>3030442
why not just pirate at this point
>>
>>3030447
I havent checked in a few years at least but I dont remember there even being a crack for Nuke out in the wild.
>>
>>3030442
Why would you even need a tool like that at the point of your life where you can't afford it?
>>
>>3030474
I used it in college, it's fucking fantastic.

I don't want to get too masturabatory over this but the difference between Nuke and Ae is pretty much night and day.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.