[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any critic to my photo? I really want to improve

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: FoEscrtk.jpg (105KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
FoEscrtk.jpg
105KB, 960x960px
Any critic to my photo? I really want to improve
>>
>>3024102
Your subject's stiff pose (or your not bursting enough to get a better one from them), your shooting angle (you know, both with regards to your subjects and to the background), weak makeup, poor taste in glasses & male clothing, slightly weak lighting or other things. Its subtly to quite wrong, all of it.

And thats before we even get to what this shot was supposed to "achieve" (engagement? stock photo shot with goofy guy and beauty?).

PS: Lens/body might also have been a little weak.
>>
>>3024102
i dont what this shot is supposed to achieve. it just seems generic and a little bland to me in every way
>>
>>3024102
>another solo picture with absolutely no contextual information
>PLS CRITIQUE XDDDDD
>>
Like the playful style although it's a bit simple/generic. Composition is off though. The couple should be in the centre of the image. Have you cropped the right side off?
>>
>>3024102
It's a badly composed fat manchild and a woman that doesn't want to be there in an awful crop.

What more do you want us to say?
>>
>>3024272
kek
>>
>>3024102
The dude has no skin. People normally have skin, and it is distracting. Also, he looks somehow strange, childish maybe? This may not be a problem and actually an interesting feature in the photograph.

Look at composition. It isn't balanced. You need to crop it more, or (better) less.
>>
>>3024102
>Bottom button buttoned

REEEEEEEE When will you faggots fucking learn?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.