[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Critique this shot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

I took this photo the other day with my S6. Im pretty happy with it. My question is if its a good picture to anyone else? I also fucked with the colors a bit and got an edited version I think looks really good. How retarded am I or how much of a photographic genius?

Edited is the warmer image.
>>
And edited

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Image Created2017:02:15 17:15:02
Color Space InformationsRGB
>>
>>3023503
>>3023504
Well, I wouldn't call you a photographic genius, the rays going through the mist is cool, but that's not a merit on your abilities. The edited looks cool, might have gone a little bit too warm for my liking, but that's just opinion.

It would've been cool if you took a vertical image with more of the path in the foreground, just to at least have a second option
>>
Its soft and muddy.

You could make the crepuscular rays pop a little more.

The edit is too heavy with the tint laid straight on top of the image like a gel - with no adjustment.
>>
>>3023506
>>3023507
Thanks both of you for your input. I of course was joking about being a genius. I was more looking for a few grounding opinions. As I said, I really like the image but know that I have the untrained eye of a phonetographer.
>>
>>3023510
Yeah, no biggie. Why do you shoot photos with a phone?

Why not get a cheap dslr? You'd get wayyy better images and a better ability to edit them if you had that.
>>
>>3023514
As of now its all I have besides my cheap underwater Fuji. Im going to get a DSLR though. An entry level one like a D3300 or something like it.
>>
>>3023515
Cool, that should be a good start. You'll love it.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.