[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170214_182144_394.jpg (717KB, 1739x1739px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170214_182144_394.jpg
717KB, 1739x1739px
What is this?
>>
It's the light sharpness tool. It determines how sharp the light in your fototoy is.
>>
>>3022153
thats the rybel crank
>>
>>3022153
binocular adjustment
>>
Search Bing for diopter adjustment.
>>
Precise zoom adjustment
+5 f stops when using a prime
>>
>>3022153
it fractions your pulse widths, useful for performing high pass sharpening
>>
It's for people with less than perfect eyesight.
>>
thats to roll up the popup flash
>>
it makes you feel cool
>>
>>3022153
Zoom adjustment.
>>
>>3022205
I laughed harder than I should've.
>>
>>3022153
it increases dynamic range at the cost of focusing accuracy. Just leave it centered.
>>
>>3022153
Noone knows.
It looks like an ancient forgotten language.
>>
>>3022153
Paralax compensation.
>>
>>3022201
Wow someone who is not a noob to DSLR s lmao can't believe the fail on all the other replies shame how can they even own a DSLR and be that dumb I've barely had my DSLR 6 months and figured out what OPs picture is of lmao.
>>
>>3022273
how2sentence
>>
This thread perfectly illustrates how /p/ is the most humourless board. You people are less funny than the average female comedian.
Or "comedienne" as I believe they are sometimes called.
It's depressing, especially since you're actually trying.
Reminds me of this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20K8B8jrtUA
>>
tone knob
>>
It's the camera zoom for prime lenses, scroll it all the way to "+" and keep it there.
>>
it's the dial knob for dynamic aperture depth shooting. you want to match it with any ambient light in the room as long as its within the spectrum, but most beginners just keep it all the way up
>>
>>3022153
Its the throttle control on ur moms dildo
>>
Pretty sure that's to torque the lens. It helps to fix chromatic aberration and any bending of the light. A lot of pros do it, but if you're just starting out only twist it a little
>>
>>3022153
Neutral, and park
>>
Shoulder thing that goes up
>>
>>3022502
>torque
It's not 1970 man, they use magnetic fields to do all that stuff now.
>>
>>3022205
favorite
>>
>>3022153
it's for people who wear glasses. makes your optical viewfinder sharp for your eyes.
>>
>>3022866

fuck off with your lies idiot. OP its really >>3022205
>>
>>3022431
not a comment on your comment. Just a comment on the video. Just want to say, I hate you tube videos that have obnoxious intros or long drawn out intros, our loud heavy base intros.

I say a vid one time, it was a short vid about something, but the intro was half the video, and it was loud and hard rockish with heavy driving beat inconsistent with the topic.
>>
>>3022153
It's a diopeter adjustment you stupid fucking dumb cunt.
>>
>>3022153
Don't listen to any of these idiots they are trolling, it controls how many mega pixels you use. Push it up for more detailed images basically.
>>
That's the doug dial. It dougs.
>>
It's just like in the car — the scrolling to "-" puts your cam in reverse.
>>
>>3023391
Jesus christ grow up...

>>3022153
Dont listen to that troll. Clearly this changes the electrical charge of your photo. + Makes them more positive while - makes them more negative. This is why you often here people talk about their 'negatives' after they go on shoots.
>>
dont turn it too much, you might get your lense all fogged up
>>
>>3022273
Not getting the joke
>>
>>3022153
beats me.

have you tried setting it to wumbo?
>>
File: 1264888467366.jpg (98KB, 612x723px) Image search: [Google]
1264888467366.jpg
98KB, 612x723px
>>3022296
>>3023585
>>
>>3022167
> bing

Good one
>>
>>3022153
diopter adjustment
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.