[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bat shit crazy or not ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

Get in here and educate me /p/
WTF is with this guy saying Einstein is a moron ?
I think he actually has a lot of useful knowledge to share when it comes to gear but Goddamn, when he starts spouting physics shit and saying that known genius's are morons, i just cant deal with it. Sounds like he is just spouting memorized bullshit to make him sound like a genius.

What say you /p/ ?
>>
He's a bit of a loon, yeah. Motherfucker actually believes that magnetism can distort the path of light in consumer lenses.
Deep space telescopes can perceive magnetic distortion and are calibrated for it, sure, but your 70-200 isn't going to be warped by the magnetism of the earth.
>>
he also thinks that photons do not exist. Light is nothing more than electrical signal ? WTF ?he needs to spout that shit in front of any of the following
Max Tegmark
Leonard Susskind
Michio Kaku
Reinhardt Gensel
and on and on
>>
>>3021358
So, what if i want to shoot with my 70-200 on an object orbiting a pulsar ? Am i fucked ?
>>
>>3021369
Just tape a couple earth magnets to the barrel and it'll correct any distortion.
>>
>>3021348
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz3IwzWhGds

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXyMtDaTgWCvYvV0m79bkdg
>>
>>3021400
As much as I think that he's a self absorbed loon, that guy is just as big of an idiot.
He seems like the kind of guy who does nothing but try to start shit on dpreview by pointing out things with his flawless logic.
>>
>>3021364
Prove that photons do exist. Go ahead. I dare you.
>>
>>3021409
Kekus Maximus
>>
>>3021383
will gorilla tape suffice? cause my shit tamron 70-200 2.8 is plastic. or will the magnets hold through the barrel without tape ?
>>
If you take a picture from inside a black hole, what F-stop do i use ?
>>
>>3021348
Why do you dipshits still watch this guy?
>>
>>3021348
I think he actually has a lot of useful knowledge to share when it comes to gear

why do you think his opinions on gear on any better than his opinions on science? Most of his gear reviews are "this is THE BEST lens ever made. This isn't my opinion, it is fact. Also, I have 5 of them" WHO THE FUCK has more than one and a backup of the same lens? He never shows his pictures. Should this not raise a red flag in your head?
>>
>>3021469
he's actually shown a few pictures. and they're (technically OK) entry-level garbage.
>>
>>3021469
i have heard him state more than once that he surfs ebay buying lenses and resells them. im assuming thats why he has so many copies of the same thing. me , i only need 1 until it breaks.
>>
>>3021551
mfw he just buys a bunch of lenses then makes a video saying "this lens best lens evar"
then sells them on the eBay after demand goes up.
>>
>>3021579
Exactly !!!!!!!!

I have actually been eyeballing some old AI and AI-s lenses but most of the nice ones are in Japan. Too fucking close to Fukashima for me. I dont need the already radioactive lens to be on radiation tilt.
>>
>>3021617
more radiation = better image
its the tits
the sex, silk and sugar.
>>
>>3021630
omg, where have i heard that before ?
think i'll throw up now
>>
After his posted vids today on utube, im convinced that he is an omnipotent being that has no superior in the known universe that we currently occupy.

Seriously though, this motherfucker has some serious mental issues and most likely mommy issues. He is nothing more than a moms basement dwelling, bullshit spouting, internet physicist neckbeard. There seems to be nothing that he does not know and has not done. And hes only 40 ? RIGHT ..................
>>
>>3021630
You forgot " The bees knees " and " It will make you're balls fall off and roll away ".
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.