[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1485559237474.jpg (44KB, 564x422px) Image search: [Google]
1485559237474.jpg
44KB, 564x422px
I'm setting up a live stream for a church tomorrow and we're beta testing a couple ideas. They're wanting to be able to live stream the service via youtube live and we're planning on mounting a DSLR camera or a Mirrorless camera on wall.

I'm suggesting the sony a6000 and a zoom lens.
I'm planning on running the camera through their iMac using a capture card and using OSB studio.

Very similar to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWQK6jccDq0

My only concern with this setup is that the camera seems to turn off after about 30 min of use or overheats. They'd also like the ability to pan and zoom remotely. I dont know if this can be achieved through the sony play memories app(the zooming part) I know panning will require a special kind of mount.

Any suggestions on how to go about this as well as any equipment that you feel would be a better solution, I'm so open for suggestions.

Thanks you guys!
>>
>>3011513
>tomorrow
> beta testing
>sony DSLR
>starts a tread for this

maybe try >>>/g/
>>
>>3011513
just use your iphone
>>
>>3011521
Actually thought about this maybe doing it via Facebook live. The only problem is we need the feed to go through a projector and I can't think of how to pull that off.
>>
>>3011513
>camera seems to turn off after about 30 min of use or overheats.

Then you ain't using that camera.

>>3011565
>The only problem is we need the feed to go through a projector

How about streaming it and then pulling up the stream on the projector?
>>
The guy in OP's pic was my best friend in elementary school.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.