[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Super 8

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

So i send my super 8 film to get revealed and the majority of the footage came back like this... what should i do guys
>>
Try to run everything through neatvideo, then usual stuff with levels, contrast, color balance, etc.
At the end add some noise, because without it picture would look unnatural and very soft.
>>
>>3008912

That's ghastly. Was the film expired/exposed to a lot of heat?
>>
>>3008912

Looks like it's been solarised by something. You could try convert to b&w and add a filter to counteract the red.

This is either yours or the labs fault
>>
File: 1485283824650.jpg (1MB, 2562x1438px) Image search: [Google]
1485283824650.jpg
1MB, 2562x1438px
>>3009126
>>3008912

Just had a quick play with it. It's going to look rough. I don't know how to fix this kind of issue particularly. Perhaps just roll with the polarised look and make the most of it.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CC 2015 (Windows)
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution144 dpi
Vertical Resolution144 dpi
Image Created2017:01:25 00:04:20
Color Space InformationUncalibrated
Image Width2562
Image Height1438
>>
i think i did nothing wrong, if ist the lab fault is there a way they can reveal the film again this time the proper way?
>>
can i make the reveal the film a again or film can only be revealed once?
>>
>>3009162
>>3009774

It looks like damage to the plate. Which is irreversible. If you have the original film check it.
>>
>>3009776
Sorry to be kinda noob but what is damage to the plate, is something with the camera?
>>
Did you used expired film, amigo?

Maybe there's a problem with your camera.
>>
>>3009875
no, i used a new film...
>>
>>3009879
they said that the camera is fine they gave me also 6 months guarantee
>>
>>3009880
Well... try it again to make sure is a developing problem. How much did they charge for processing your film?
>>
Shoot digital you fucking cuck
>>
>>3009913
15 euros, for the processing
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.