[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Canon R70

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7213.jpg (43KB, 675x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7213.jpg
43KB, 675x450px
I spent $350 on this camera and the quality is disappointing. Even at the highest setting (60P) it still looks like junk. Even an iPhone looks better than this.

If by chance I am wrong and need to use different settings, please notify me.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CC (Macintosh)
Image-Specific Properties:
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width675
Image Height450
Scene Capture TypeStandard
>>
>>3007197
>2017
>buying a camcorder

some people deserve what they get
>>
>>3007197
make a side-by-side comparsion sample video from you camcorder and your iphone. then we'll see ..
>>
>>3007406
Working on that right now. But when I export video from the camera from Premiere Pro (H.264) it looks even worse. Did I forget to check a box during export? H.264 makes it look like low res 30FPS junk.
>>
>>3007578

30fps = junk?
>>
>>3007582
Not necessarily, but the video was recorded in 60FPS and exporting in H.264 made it look like 30FPS.
>>
Here's a comparison video I made:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7r8rBcqrDiQ

Make sure to watch in 1080p
>>
First of all stop thinking 60p is the highest quality setting because it's the highest framerate. If it looks wrong after export, double check your sequence and export settings.
Does the camera have any picture modes?
>>
Well judging by the reviews some people share the opinion that it doesn't look that much better than a smartphone. Did you test it in the dark and is the stabilization any good?

I found a review but it might not be that easy to watch since the added music is a bit loud and annoying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsdNrxBty5k
>>
>>3007197

Are you shooting in AVCHD?
>>
>>3007734

That's what I was getting at with my comment:

>>3007582

60fps is different. More suitable for some things, and less suitable for others.

30fps (and 24fps) both have their place. So does 60fps.

But none of them are better than the others.
>>
>>3008146
Yes
>>
>>3007197

the iphone is actually better

1 - because it's a fixed lens, so even if the sensor is slightly inferior, it makes up in lens quality

2- since it's a fixed lens it has a higher aperture, which allows it to capture more light, and more light means lower ISO, that is less noise and higher quality

that's because it has a 57x zoom, the camera purpose is not raw video quality, but being able to record at any distance
>>
>>3007197

PM'd you the fix ;^)
>>
Why didn't you read any reviews or watch samples before you bought it?
>>
You have to spend $900 or more for a decent camcorder.Cheaper to get a dslr for that quality.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.