[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BTFO /p/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2464.jpg (77KB, 640x732px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2464.jpg
77KB, 640x732px
https://youtu.be/wMmvVsRNLk4

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
CommentScreenshot
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width640
Image Height732
>>
/p/ loves Lecia what the fuck are you on about
>>
>>3006686
What the fuck? Fuji is a meme just like sony.

Also, >>3006688
This. /p/, loves leicas.
>>
love people like this

lets me scoop up really good cameras at good prices
>>
>Matt Day
How is it possible to produce so much mediocre content over the course of a year or so?
He went from producing interesting gear/film/photography videos you had to watch at 1.5x speed to producing only 100% boring gear videos with a shitty photo montage at the end. I hope he quits this shit soon and follows in his fathers footsteps.
I'm going to warrant a guess that it's something to do with the kid.
>>
>>3007208
>says the fat anon masturbating to a Leica/Hasselblad/Rolleiflex he will never have
>>
Dadcore's a hell of a drug
>>
>>3006686
I can't watch him anymore after following him on twitter. Always a big mistake.
>>
>>3006686
The video was fucking pointless.

Basically a tl;dr

>I am too dumb to read a manual and have too much ADHD that buttons distract me.

He actually slates the X-pro2 for being able to take video, when he doesn't want it...

Also what is this bullshit with shutter lag?

What is the point in defending a manual focused lens to an auto-focus?

What is the point in any of his rambling, tedious videos? Where is the fucking photography?

>muh feelings

Fuck off matt
>>
File: Autism_awareness_ribbon_fi[1].jpg (77KB, 630x485px) Image search: [Google]
Autism_awareness_ribbon_fi[1].jpg
77KB, 630x485px
gear is still gear
/p/ (and many others) should fucking relax a little bit and take more photos instead of arguing which camera takes better pictures. If the idiot loves his M, so what? He didnt buy it with your money, did he?

same applies to all the gearfagcirclejerking /p/ had lately
>>
>>3008344
He's a youtuber. He did buy it with some of our money, in a way.
>>
>>3008338
>Also what is this bullshit with shutter lag?
He replaced a camera with shutter lag for another camera with shutter lag.
The only difference is that he doesn't seem to realise that he can still MF or manually stop down the lens first to reduce the delay too.

Not that it matters since Matt's completely irrelevant. Want evidence? Watch any of his videos made after the Contax 645 review.
>>
>>3008338
>What is the point in defending a manual focused lens to an auto-focus?
you don't have to focus again to take a picture, also, you can use zone focusing.
>>
>>3008435
Or you can use the same lens on the Xpro2.
>>
>>3006686

I get the mechanical Leica meme... but why would you buy a digital Leica? and ok maybe a new one if you are rich ... but a poor guy spending 5gs on a a year old full frame range finder body? I mean why?
>>
>>3008346
>some of our money
>implying you pay for YouTube

do you not understand how YouTube revenue works
>>
>>3008461
To have the same """experience""".

>but a poor guy spending 5gs on a a year old full frame range finder body?
He is crazy. Digital leicas are memes for rich people, not even real photographers. He didn't even have a bunch of leica lenses to justify buying a body for it.
>>
>>3007208
Yeah his last good video was the brevite bag review, probably has something to do with that second kid. he's downgraded from semi pro/enthusiast to nothing but a high end photo dad
>>
>>3008485
>>3008461
Because he's become a digi fag mixed with the fact that he's a Leica fanboy

Even funnier when you consider the fact that he already owns an m6 and the money he spent on the digital body alone could get him a great Fuji setup
>>
Did he sold his hasselblad to get the new leica?

Top kek. What a cuck.
>>
The guy's a Leicafag. The x-pro 2 is basically an anti-Leica: a Japanese geek's dream, high-tech out the asshole to the rest of us. Digital, mirrorless in particular, can give us an exact preview of how the picture turns out, live histograms, EC and processing and depth of field and all. Couldn't do this shit on a DSLR w/o live view. And it's awesome.

To contrast, digital Leicas aren't much good as digital cameras go; saving is slow, processing is bad, single card slot, the battery is proprietary, shallow, and expensive, EC is in a menu, no AF, no matrix meter, center-weighted metering is rudimentary, lenses are fuck-expensive, all that stuff that we'd bloody well expect of a camera 1/10th the price.

I'd be fine with Leica limitations on a film camera, if that camera cost less than $500 w/ a decent lens. But I can have so much more for that money in any other small-format system.

So like, fuck Leica. But let's not be pissing on Leicafags for having been born that way. That a film-retro skater dad goes for a Leica instead of an x-pro 2 is no surprise whatsoever: it's a rich snapshitter's camera, likely much better in that role than the competition.

Also, postprocessing software for the Fujifilm X-trans stuff suuuuuucks baaaaaaaaalls. It's almost as bad as scanning film in on a flatbed while it's sunny and nice outside.
>>
>>3008510
leica r3 is a minolta xe-7 copy with different metering but made in portugal sell for 100 dollars just like the xe7

Minolta 50mm f/14 lens is pretty good and sells for about 60 bucks

summicron 50mm f/1.4 r mount lens 1000 dollars.... you can get an xe-7 a lens and a fucking hasselblad 500c with a zeiss 80mm and a film back for the cost of just the leica lens.....
leica not even once
>>
>>3008516
>hasselblad 500c with a zeiss 80mm and a film back
This. For a little more you can buy even a nice scanner.
>>
>>3006686
I tried hipstering due to buying a retro style X-Pro2. But then i figured out one of my friends already had one. So i had to get something else to remain my special snowflakiness.
>>
>>3008516
Why would you ever even consider buying that setup? The R system offers nothing special for the price but the M system is a something that no other camera manufacturer can offer.
The R is an average SLR, the M is the best rangefinder money can buy
>>
>>3008544
Because it offers the same lens quality and build quality for a fraction of the price, not to mention slr is just straight up better than the rangefinder meme for focusing
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.