[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your opinion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 3.jpg (619KB, 2352x1123px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
619KB, 2352x1123px
i have to do some retouching for job job application...so what do you think? (i don't have experience but i know PS good)

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CC 2015 (Windows)
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution240 dpi
Vertical Resolution240 dpi
Image Created2017:01:19 21:34:25
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width2352
Image Height1123
>>
Share with us the steps taken to arrive at final product, OP.
>>
You went too far... her eyes and mouth seem to appear out of nowhere.
>>
>>3006079
How to share steps? Do you want me to write down all my steps?
>>
>>3006088
thank you.
>>
>>3006072
Too far gone. She looks like an android. Let a little bit of the blemishes show through.
>>
Steps:
1 Levels
2 Skin cleaning
3 High Pass
4 Blur
5 Invert
6 Layer mask ( cleaning skin again )
7 Eyes cleaning (burn and dodge)
8 Color layer (lips, eyes again and skin)
>>
Dilate her pupils
>>
>>3006072
I think it's good enough OP. Yes, leaving some of the blemishes would give a more natural look but I've seen retouching gone too far where the pores have disappeared. This sits nicely in the middle. If it was for a makeup ad, it would be perfect.
>>
>>3006378
Yeah, lots of ppl told me that i should leave some blemishs so i learn that now...thx for advice
>>
>You did correct the surface but not the proportions.
>Shadow in eyes is too strong
>you removed a dimple. no good. learn the difference between improving and being deconstrctive.
>hair is too dark
>the shadow under her chin is dangerously dark in the template and you fucked it up by lowering it even more
>you did not work out the rim lights. bad.

4/10
>>
>>3006072
You went WAAAAAY the fuck too far. She's overcooked. The biggest problem is whatever the fuck you did with skin clearing. Looks to me like you went overboard with freq sep or something. You don't need to leave blemishes, but you need to leave texture. Also, don't erase all lines and shadows. Human faces need definition and shape.
>>
>>3006097
>blur

Who else thinks the image on the left is perfect and the one on the right looks like trash some idiot fucked with for way too long?
>>
>>3006072
I agree with others that you went overboard with the freq sep or whatever technique you used to smooth the skin. She's also way too dark and contrasty.

You've completely ignored her lips, hair line and eyebrows.
>>
>>3006072
uguu desu
>>
>>3006072
I don't think you went overboard depending on the application, but there's way too much detail around the mouth compared to the rest. With that level of smoothing you might even want to remove those asymmetrical dimples completely.
>>
you could reduce the glare just a bit on her forehead. its a lot more prominent now and kind of distracting.
>>
You made her into a doll. Removed any flaws, all cute little blemishes, the beauty marks, made her too smooth. You should go easier with all the touch-ups.
>>
>>3007617
>depending on the application
Name a single application where this level of trash would be acceptable. Honestly, I'm curious as to why you would make such a clarification.
>>
You've done way to much, nature isn't perfect. Do not change that.
>>
>>3008136
as someone alluded to earlier, it would be pretty normal for some commercial contexts, e.g. a makeup ad, where the model's personality is not the object of interest.
>trash
I think you're being a little extreme with the pixel-peeping, it's really not that bad.
>>
i mean if you're going to do all that removing, i recommend not leaving those smile lines there because it leaves a total of two wrinkles on her face which is completely unnatural.
>>
>>3007526
>the one on the right looks like trash some idiot fucked with for way too long?
that's a little intense anon, maybe you should relax
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.