[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to achieve this effect, /p/hotography?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170118-160029~01.png (1MB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170118-160029~01.png
1MB, 1080x1080px
How to achieve this effect, /p/hotography?
>>
>>3004734
Best guess - pinhole camera, and you'd better take this to FGT and ask about the development process.
>>
No way of using
>>3004739
my 2008 mirrorless?
>>
>>3004745
You can try a slow shutter speed and deliberate camera movement during the exposure, then oversaturate the colours, go nuts on contrast, then an extreme application of BW filters (red, green, blue, yellow etc), but you'll more likely get a pixelation/banding effect rather than that lovely grain and washout.

That said experiment and you could find yourself with some unexpectedly pleasant results.

Also someone else may have a better approach, but that's what I'd do.
>>
>>3004745
get a body cap and put a hole in it?
>>
>>3004779
Do you have any examples or tutorials?
>>
>>3004779
I'm now face palming, absolutely this.
>>
>>3004779
And how could I protect the sensor?
>>
>>3004781
>>3004795
>a newb afraid of experimenting and having fun with his cam

doomed from the start.
>>
>>3004796
I don't want to mess everything up
>>
>>3004799
M8 - you can clean the sensor later. They cover them with glass for a reason, and frankly some dust spots will help achieve the aesthetic you're after.
>>
>>3004795
>>3004799
Put some fucking sticky tape over the hole. What, are you afraid of somehow decreasing image quality even further??
>>
>>3004806

yes! all the pros put dust on their sensor for that antique aesthetic.
>>
>>3004734
high iso crop to oblivion?
>>
>>3004899
>>3004776
Maybe I'll just try these
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.