[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friends photographers, help me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: olll.jpg (42KB, 555x600px) Image search: [Google]
olll.jpg
42KB, 555x600px
It is simple, what does this photo transmit? It's for a job, I need opinions
>>
>>2999906

First thing I noticed in the picture was the boy standing alone, the boy seems very small compared to his surroundings, and looks like he's looking around for something or someone. Second thing I noticed was how empty the street was, no one around, nothing outside of the houses and shops, very empty. To me, it makes me think of my shitty lonesome childhood.
>>
>>2999906
What job requires you to provide a critique of a Bill Brandt photo taken in 1937?
>>
Kid is perhaps lost and by the dark lonely atmosphere the suburb gives it makes you think that he's not having a great time specially at a young age.
>>
>>2999906
Young boy, cold and wet yet still full of hope for the future. When he grows a bit older and turns the corner into manhood he'll realise that the future is just another shitty street like the last one.

source: I grew up on a street like that
>>
It's a typical pre war shot of a grim northern English street - Bolton, Halifax, ? somewhere people like Brandt and others lurked looking for images to reinforce the social consience of the people to get things improved. The streets are empty of any type of vehicle, too poor for cars or even bikes. The gutter is still an open type. The boy looks posed. He's lucky, by the way, because he has shoes on...
>>
It transmits poor parenting that the kid is left alone to be preyed upon by the local 4Chan /b/ child molester.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.