[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

5D or 6D?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: volcano.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
volcano.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
It's time for me to get a new camera. Video is not important to me.

5D or 6D and why?
>>
>>2993205
use the gear thread you massive cuck
here >>2992858
>>
Similar photo quality. 5d can take more abuse, more focus points, 2 memory cards, and better video if you end up wanting it.

6d has been a solid full frame camera for me the last couple years but it has had a few shortcomings that I want. Needs better focus tracking of moving subjects, better audio preamp, better weather sealing, etc

I would love a 5d for photos and a c100mk2 for my video work
>>
>>2993205
What is that fireman doing? Why doesn't he try to put it out?
>>
>>2993324
He misplaced his water bucket.
>>
>>2993205
Nikon D750 or D810
>>
>>2993521

I don't want to repurchase lenses.
>>
>>2993522
Sony a7rii and sigma mc11
>>
>>2993527
>Sony a7rii

Not interested in mirrorless.
>>
I own both. Go with the 5D.

Way better AF system, and the joystick is great.The 6D is a beast for the price but certainly has its limitations.
>>
>>2993796
Why is this? I just graduated highschool, and am looking at a new camera. What are the problems with mirrorless? Crop factor aside, would it not be better because of the lesser risk of mechanical failure/lower cost of production?
>>
>>2993835
Ergonomics, probably battery life since he said recording, can't always switch out a battery during recording, durability
>>
>>2993205
Which 5D?

That is the question that needs to be asked.
>>
"It's time for me to get a new camera"
Justify your gearfagging, consumerist whore.
Does you previous camera have a ticking clock that says you can't use it anymore?
>>
>>2993808
LOL no. The 6D's AF system is better than the 5D and 5DmkII.
>>
>>2993859
>Ergonomics, probably battery life since he said recording, can't always switch out a battery during recording, durability

This.
>>
>>2993889
>Does you previous camera have a ticking clock that says you can't use it anymore?

In a way, yes. It was stolen so time for a new camera.
>>
>>2993868
>Which 5D?

Mk III
>>
>not considering 1D
>>
>>2993951
It is the same AF system. The 6D was already a dinosaur when it came out
>>
>>2994189
The only thing the 6D was good at would be the sensor performance. It has only recently been outclassed by the new 1D-X MK II and the 5D MK IV. But then, it still is a very capable camera for its age.
>>
>>2994194
And Canon in their infinite wisdom put that sensor into an entry level gimped body.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.