[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Keknon, Canynon and Spudny

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: DSC_6497_CR.jpg (33KB, 590x393px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_6497_CR.jpg
33KB, 590x393px
They said it would never happen, but this is going to be the shape of things to come. Mirrorless EVF Canon and soon Nikon. Too bad their new camera is the equivalent of last years hardware.

So Do you think that all the major brands will be sporting a mirrorless lineup come 2018 or are you going to see the old EF/A/F mounts hanging on for the foreseeable future?

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment MakeNIKON CORPORATION
Camera ModelNIKON D700
Maximum Lens Aperturef/1.0
Image-Specific Properties:
Exposure Time1/200 sec
F-Numberf/8.0
ISO Speed Rating400
Lens Aperturef/8.0
Exposure Bias-1/3 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceFlash
FlashNo Flash
Focal Length55.00 mm
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceManual
>>
>>2991500
>Camera Model NIKON D700
Really makes you think
>>
>>2991514
>NIKON D700
Yeah, 5 year old cameras do make me think. In fact I looked at my D7 and spent 3 years in a cave in quiet contemplation.
>>
>>2991555
You're a fucking moron. The EXIF days shows the OP image was taken with the D700. It's a photo of the new Canon camera. Does that help you understand the irony?
>>
>>2991589
I hardly see the irony in the EXIF information, it is neither paradoxical nor comedic. Had this been an official pice of advertising by Canon then maybe. However I don't hold your ignorance against you.
>>
>>2991500
>They said it would never happen
Who said it would never happen? You're just making shit up again
>>
>>2991595
Whatever dipshit. You're just mad that you weren't clever enough to show the EXIF and get the little joke.
>>
I just hope PENTACKS does a decent mirrorless with a new mount + good k mount adapter.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.