[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Agressive people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

So today I was driving my car in the third world country I live. While I was driving I see this with a camara taking photos of a begger (who had his kid with him). The begger was in the middle of the street and the camara man was in the other side of the street and in between a ton of cars.

Suddenly I hear "yo imma wreck your camara get the fuck out". It was the begger insulting the guy who was taking pictures...the guy left and nothing happened.

What does /p/ do if an agressive guy walks towards to you? In this case was a begger, maybe you could tell him "hey, i just wanted to transmit the reality you are living in, let me buy you something to eat for you and your kid" or something like that? idk. Sorry for the cancer english.
>>
>>2990397
>yo imma wreck your camara get the fuck out
Third world country, speaks American
>>
>>2990401
it was a translation...the original quote would be:

"e wacho sali de aca porque te voy a rompe la camara amigo ee"
>>
Maybe respect that the person doesn't want their picture taken and leave?
>>
>>2990408

Yo que el chabón le partía la cámara en la cabeza al pendejo y esterilizaba al progenitor (en mis fantasías).
>>
File: 20160731-DSC00877.jpg (713KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
20160731-DSC00877.jpg
713KB, 2000x1333px
>>2990397
>Shooting Hobos
SHYGDDT

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment MakeSONY
Camera ModelILCE-7M2
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop Lightroom 6.0 (Windows)
Photographerdavid mornet
Maximum Lens Aperturef/1.0
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Image Created2016:12:28 01:08:25
Exposure Time1/250 sec
Exposure ProgramShutter Priority
ISO Speed Rating1000
Brightness0.3 EV
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceUnknown
FlashNo Flash, Compulsory
Color Space InformationsRGB
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
Scene Capture TypeStandard
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
>>
>>2990397
Most "aggressive" people just yell and talk shit. Just walk away while they yell impotently. Most people who actually approach stay reasonable and ask what you are doing.

I haven't had anyone come up to me or follow me aggressively, but I've had people who come up within a few feet and demand that I delete the photo and other shit talk. Then again, when people notice me taking pictures I normally lower the camera and give them a quick wave or pretend I'm not taking a picture of them.
>>
>>2990434

But what if they keep being agressive after u left? i mean, what do u do if it scalates to a physical level?
>>
>>2990397
Basically nothing, because I don't photograph people on the street. I did once have a lady approach me, angry, thinking I was taking photos of her when I was actually just playing with my lens to check how each focal length on the zoom would affect the composition. I didn't even point it in her direction, but if she kept wagging her ugly finger in my face I would've knocked her the fuck out.
>>
>>2990397
>transmit the reality

s m h

At least try to see it from that person's perspective OP, they're living the hard life and wouldn't like to show that part of their life to anyone.
>>
>>2990397

I would apologize and delete the photo (come on, let's be honest it's just a random snapshit). But if they start abusing me after that I'll just tell em to fuck off and run away kek.
>>
>>2990397
>the camara man was in the other side of the street and in between a ton of cars

If photographers act like sneaky pedos that's what people are gonna think they are.
>>
>>2990454
>what if they keep being agressive after u left? i mean, what do u do if it scalates to a physical level?
Fight, talk yourself out of it, or run away.
Do you really need someone to tell you this shit?
>>
>>2990397
Around here it's usually some drunk asshole who is looking for a fight and will always find a reason for one. Isn't much you can say or do to calm him down, but offering a smoke can defuse the situation sometimes. Beggars rarely do anything because it won't get them money. They are here to farm money for their slavshit handlers who in the mean time are touring the countryside for easy break-ins, and only get uppity if you do something to disturb their sales.

When shooting I've only really had problems with property owners telling me to get the fuck out and not publish anything I took. Happened on historical properties which aren't really clear whether they are private property or public sights, a common problem with large manors out in our countryside. You might have a big black sign from the main road saying "Bumfuck Manor" which gives the impression of a sightseeing spot, only to drive there and get told to piss off by the owner.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.