[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thomas Sewell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: thomas sewell.jpg (418KB, 1170x950px) Image search: [Google]
thomas sewell.jpg
418KB, 1170x950px
Conservative economist Thomas Sewell retires from public life to focus on photography.

>uring a stay in Yosemite National Park last May, taking photos with a couple of my buddies, there were four consecutive days without seeing a newspaper or a television news program — and it felt wonderful. With the political news being so awful this year, it felt especially wonderful. This made me decide to spend less time following politics and more time on my photography, adding more pictures to my website.
- See more at: https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/12/farewell#sthash.7CADFStt.dpuf
https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/12/farewell

Photos:
https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipOWn00cErmtIpV_WzPk-owa9NH9s0kLWP8umvMFRmiXP8_s73yCHxzV_e9z5ZViuQ?key=TEgyX0x0Wkhib0t0QzIxejZ0SmpGemt0OHU4SF9n

Most of it is babbys-first-DSLR-shit-tier, but if you look at it chronologically, he does seem to be getting better.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera SoftwareGoogle
Image-Specific Properties:
>>
Literally who?

Also, literally who gives a fuck?
>>
It is pretty interesting to watch his photography improve.
>>
He actually served as a photographer in the Marines during Korean War.
>>
>>2990318
fuck off isi, that book is stupid and racist
>>
>>2990310
You literally need to spend a few minutes exploring the world outside of TMZ-tier pop culture.

>>2990304
Yeah, he's not great at all, but he is improving. B&W seems to suit him better than color. His problem right now seems to be that he's unfocused. He doesn't really know what he wants to shoot or how he wants to shoot. He's still in the "oooh! pretty! [snap]" stage.
>>
>>2990304
...And so what? George bush and sylvester stallone both took up painting when they retired from public life, but that doesn't make the shit they produce any more artistically or historically relevant.

Basically this >>2990712

OP, you need to spend a few minutes exploring the world outside of whatever inane social-media RSS brought this guy to your attention. If you're going to make a thread to discuss a photographer's work, at least pick someone who has work worth talking about. Of course you know this already, but that doesn't excuse or validate this shitty and halfhearted attempt at trolling.
>>
>>2990736
quoted the wrong post, meant to link >>2990310 (not >>2990712)
>>
File: sudden_realization_star_wars.gif (2MB, 272x210px) Image search: [Google]
sudden_realization_star_wars.gif
2MB, 272x210px
>>2990361
Tfw you say you aren't isi but you then realize you live in Alabama, take snapshits of rundown building, and put a white border around all your picks.
>>
most of pictures are enjoyable. you can feel his age and wisdom in his shots.
>>
>>2990712
>You literally need to spend a few minutes exploring the world outside of TMZ-tier pop culture.

Oh, the ol' i'm-so-sophisticated-and-worldly-i-was-born-in-the-wrong-era-and-hate-modern-pop-culture meme. What size is your fedora? I would wager small, since you think that a garbage rag like Conservative Review isn't also "tmz-tier pop culture."
>>
>>2990792
>all your picks.
tfw you're actually too retarded for the subtleties of what isi is trying to accomplish
>>
Yeah, this thread is what I don't want in my /p/. Cancer, worse than even tripfag drama.
>>
>>2990909
Yeah, you're right. We need more useless RPTs and gear threads.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.