[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of instant cameras?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 6hWtAHr.gif (606KB, 342x198px) Image search: [Google]
6hWtAHr.gif
606KB, 342x198px
What do you think of instant cameras?
>>
>>2989508
digital cameras?
>>
>>2989508
They're really fun and great as just a novelty thing
I mostly see kids from like 17-19 use them just for fun, I guess the appeal is in having a neato looking print combined with that snapshot kinda look

Also the fact that every shot cost a shitload of money might teach younger kids something about photography
>>
>At a baseball game
>See some girl with an Fuji instant
>Takes picture of herself and boyfriend
>Coworker thinks it's the coolest thing ever
>She ask her to take photos of us
>Pays her $5
>More money than I've net made with nearly 3K worth of gear
>>
>>2989670
Pretty important lesson to learn here
>>
>>2989670
Are there any instant cameras that can spit out more than one copy of a print?
>>
Instant cameras are fan-fucking-tastic. Why do you ask OP?
>>
File: 1459816622775.png (28KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
1459816622775.png
28KB, 321x322px
>>2989508
GREAT for taking photos during sex.
pull out your phone, and people get apprehensive about shit leaking onto the internet. Or Exif data with GPS crap showing where they live.
An instant camera takes a photo you can keep private between you and your fuckbuddy.
>>
>>2992944
>sex

whats this.
>>
>>2992958
>sex
>whats this.

It's a box you have have to tick on your benefits claim form.

They put it there so they don't have to lift your hind leg up and check for themselves
>>
>>2992944
That's a fucking great idea. Or, a great fucking idea, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>2992944
>bitches love seeing me pull out my Instax W I D E
>>
>>2992980

that. was. awesome!
>>
>>2992982
"Hold on while I am setting up my 4x5 instant packfilm rig"
>>
>>2989670
I used to do this with my Polaroid 240 when I was downtown. I would make up the price of the film and then some in a couple of shots.
>>
>>2989508
They're awkward to use around people because the novelty of having one becomes a distraction to the people you are trying to photograph.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.