[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Before and After camera overlay android

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: before-after-house.jpg (167KB, 600x861px) Image search: [Google]
before-after-house.jpg
167KB, 600x861px
Can anyone recommend a good before/after camera app that does an old photo overlay? Something where I can select an old photo to compare angles/distance for the best before and after shot.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS3 Windows
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Image Created2007:10:24 18:16:13
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width600
Image Height861
>>
>>2983121

millennials, everyone.
>>
Would be a great app, no idea or care whether it exists
>>
>>2983121
It is the app that displays pictures on your phone, retard
>>
>>2983127
>>2983135
Found "camera overlay" does kind of crap job, but after you buy a house, remodel it, you NEED to show what you did to it if you are asking twice as much money....
>>
>>2983140
Then just go out and take another photo, you don't need an actual app for that you stupid moron!
>>
>>2983121
Pen and paper

Before photo, tripod on 5th Crack from the walkway entrance, extended 2/3. 30mm focal length, placing third tree from left just in the frame.

Not fucking hard. When you take the after, follow the above instructions and fine tune
>>
>>2983145
The angles are always off... You can't take the exact same photo with the exact same angle. (Again, unless you had something that would overlay the old photo over your viewfinder with transparency, that way it would be almost exact and look more professional...) but I know close is good enough for most of you...
>>
>>2983147
Fucking hell, just take it from the same spot, why are you such an ignorant stupid ass? Are you an american? That would explain a lot.
>>
>>2983146
Kind of how I use to do it, again, just a ton easier if I could select old picture, set %50 transparency, line it up and take the new pic. Plus I can avoid looking autistic dragging a tripod out in front of my house in the snow.
>>
>>2983146
I don't think the stupid ass faggot OP has anything better than a smartphone.
I suspect his phone is actually smarter than him.
>>
>>2983151
>tripod
>autistic
Are you trying to bait me?
I'm out.
>>
>>2983147
>believes "this picture is 1 degree to the left of the front of the house, I cannot purchase this house" is normal
You are literally a subhuman mongoloid who should have been aborted.
>>
>>2983147
OK I see what you're saying. Just Google "camera viewfinder photo overlay" for Android you might find something.

But either way, you won't be able to line it up perfectly. Also, this tech probably doesn't exist in most DSLR technology, so I'd take a well framed, higher quality DSLR pic that's slightly off than 2 shitty smartphones that are equally shitty.
>>
>>2983147
>>2983557

Plus a higher quality picture can be cropped to really allow you to overlay in post. Take a few minor angle differences pictures using my original pen and paper advice, you can do transparency overlay in gimp or photoshop
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.