[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Affinity Photo Coming to Windows

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: [email protected] (48KB, 300x273px) Image search: [Google]
affinity-photo@2x-120920160853.png
48KB, 300x273px
No thread?
>>
>>2981481
Literally who?
>>
>>2981484
Grammar nerds everywhere have long lamented the widespread misuse of the word "literally."

As anyone who paid attention in grade school knows, "literally" means "in a literal or strict sense, as opposed to a non-literal or exaggerated sense," and is the opposite of "figuratively," which means "in a metaphorical sense." But recently, it's become in vogue to use "literally" for emphasis in precisely the non-literal sense, as in, "We were literally killing ourselves laughing."

"My impression is that many people don't have any idea of what 'literally' means," Boston University psycholinguist Jean Berko Gleason told the Boston Globe. "So they say things like 'He was literally insane with jealousy.' If in response, you asked them if this person had been institutionalized, they'd look at you as if you were the crazy one."
>>
>>2981598
you seem not to have any sense of humour.
>>
>>2981618
Sorry, was it supposed to be funny
>>
>>2981719
As they say, you don't have to take every joke seriously.
>>
>>2981484
Quite possibly the first real alternative to Photoshop, that's not some retarded shit like GIMP.

Thanks for the thread though, I was waiting for a wangbang version.
>>
>>2981598
You're literally a moron.
You are literally in the vast majority of people here that have literally never heard of this software.
You literally tried to correct someone who literally used literally correctly, literally.
>>
>>2981785
You have no sense of humour
>>
>>2981810
you literally have no sense of humour*
>>
>>2981812
>*
>>
10/10 thread.
>>
Just tried the beta. For the price I think its a very competitive alternative. Though still missing some obvious shit like crop from selection and some other annoying little things but its WAY WAY WAY better than gimp in my opinion.
>>
I wish they'd stay on mac for muh exclusivity (but really just developer resources, fuck working on two separate versions)
>>
>>2981719
Copypasta isn't funny. It's cancer. It's literally the opposite of funny.
>>
>>2981481
>serif.com
it's been YEARS
>>
Hardly ever buy software, but I bought this. Used the beta version for a week or so by making it think it is still November. I can't quite put my finger on it, but it's really pleasant to work with.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.