[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Instagram bio

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: dsfsdfsdfsdfsdfsd - kopie.jpg (104KB, 751x706px) Image search: [Google]
dsfsdfsdfsdfsdfsd - kopie.jpg
104KB, 751x706px
Hi guys, does anybody know how can I add "Photographer" into my instagram bio?

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
>>
Not quite sure if shitposting or just cringe posting but ill bite.

I just put my dslr model in my bio. Subtle enough imo
>>
>>2981433
But having a dslr doesn't make you a photographer
>>
>>2981433

t. Gearfag
>>
>>2981434
it at least makes you one that might be worthwhile.
>>
>>2981432
čau soudruhu

I think OP's asking how to get the grey font beneath the name that seems separate from the custom bio. In which case I have no idea
I'd just put some modest meme in there like "sometimes does photography" unless your feed is consistently pro-looking in which case it's probably not that cringy to put "photographer" or the model of your camera and lens in.
>>
>>2981470
>I'd just put some modest meme in there like "sometimes does photography" unless your feed is consistently pro-looking in which case it's probably not that cringy to put "photographer" or the model of your camera and lens in.
You are why your entire generation needs to be culled from the earth.

>modest meme
>cringy
protip: everything you said is cringy and the opposite of modest
>>
>>2981482
And you're a cunt. Nice how the world works, huh? :)
>>
>>2981432
Set your account to business from the setting although I don't recommend it because it won't show you anymore in the discover section to force you to pay for promoting your account
>>
>Photographer

Do you make enough money taking photographs to live on it? If not, you're not a photographer.
>>
>>2981532
Fuck off tony
>>
>>2981434
If you take pictures, you're a photographer. It's as simple as that
>>
>>2981568
that's wrong, it's like saying writing hello world in batch makes you a programmer, unless you can live off taking photos or programming you're not a photographer or a programmer, you're a hobbyist photographer
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.