[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /p/, is there a tablet version of photoshop or lightroom?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1480483196763.jpg (42KB, 898x886px) Image search: [Google]
1480483196763.jpg
42KB, 898x886px
Hey /p/, is there a tablet version of photoshop or lightroom?
>>
why would there be.

How the fuck are you going to control delicate brush strokes and gradients with your cheeto covered thumb nubs.

Get a PC you cheap bastard.
>>
Yes, Lightroom is available for Android.
>>
>>2977590
What? No it isn't.

Tablets aren't powerful enough to edit photos yet, I don't know what the fuck you're injecting.
>>
There is a tablet version of Lightroom but I dunno if it just edits photos taken from the phone or what - like the other anon said you're better off getting a low priced laptop or if you insist on a tablet a Surface Pro.
>>
>>2977590
And its more shit than you could ever imagine. Seriously. There are third party apps for android more capable than that awful, counter-intuitive piece of shit program.
>>
File: Wish I werent here.jpg (60KB, 488x392px) Image search: [Google]
Wish I werent here.jpg
60KB, 488x392px
>>2977591
>Tablets aren't powerful enough to edit photos yet
lol
>There are third party apps for android more capable than that awful, counter-intuitive piece of shit program.
LOL

/p/ is such an awful place to be. I hope nobody takes you people seriously

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width488
Image Height392
>>
>>2977566
Lightroom has been available on mobile devices for some time. That was one of the selling points of the iPad Pro when Apple rolled it out to replace the Air.
>>
File: i_e4fa1ae4.jpg (135KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
i_e4fa1ae4.jpg
135KB, 600x337px
>>2977566
There are, but both far less capable than desktop versions.

>>2977591
I was editing photos just fine on my old cuo2duo laptop, and I'm pretty sure modern tablets aren't slower. Sausage finger UI on a 10" screen is a much bigger problem.
>>
>>2977591
>Tablets aren't powerful enough to edit photos yet
Uh.... instagram??
>>
>working on an uncalibrated screen under uncontrolled lighting

It's like you don't respect your art.
>>
>>2977615
You can always go back to plebbit. Any time you want to go, the door's open.

Easy enough to go to your safe space where you can google things for people.
>>
What is the search feature for on the App Store or Play Store? I wouldn't know as I just come to 4chan and ask people what exists
>>
Use Snapseed by Google
>>
>>2977591
There's Lightroom and Snapseed. They edit jpegs AND RAW.

Have fun with your shitastic apple
>>
>>2977566
the only tablet you should be using photoshop/lightroom on is the surfacebook
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.