[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I make a picture have the same effect as this pictures?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

How do I make a picture have the same effect as this pictures?
>>
>>2976727
well first you have to read up on the zone system
>>
>>2976727
Use a shitty smartphone camera and focus it too close rather than on your subject.
>>
>>2976735
I maybe have been a little short in my request. What I meant was that I'd like to know how to make a better looking effect like this (I found this in IG) and I'd also like to know what this type of trippy effects are called
>>
>>2976727

change the color balance

make the highlights more blu-ish
and the shadows more red-ish
and increase contrast

that being said that style gets old real quick once you realize it's been used everywhere

and any real photographer will instantly dismiss anything you do if you use that type of "filter"
>>
>>2976738
Thanks.
I wont use this commonly tho. I had an idea which would look good with this. The thing is I want to PS this on the edges and have sharpness on one smal object. Not sure how it'll look tho.
>>
>>2976737
>and I'd also like to know what this type of trippy effects are called

camera shake
>>
vsco p5
>>
>>2976737
you could replicate the shake with some sort of blur I guess
>>2976743
just put the object you want sharp in a separate layer
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.