[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Iphone filmmaking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: iphone-6-camera-2[1].jpg (21KB, 361x240px) Image search: [Google]
iphone-6-camera-2[1].jpg
21KB, 361x240px
How do you get HD video out of an iphone?

I tried drop box (compressed beyond shit).
I tried email (compressed beyond shit).
I tried connecting the usb to my laptop (Apple won't let you see any of the files on the Iphone).
I tried buying Filmic and setting the resolution to 4k (compressed beyond shit).

What the fuck man?
Didn't someone make a fucking hollywood movie (Tangerine) on a fucking Iphone?
What the fuck gives?
>>
>>2973846
Have you tried Vimeo?
>>
>>2973846
>>>/g/
>>
>I tried connecting the usb to my laptop (Apple won't let you see any of the files on the Iphone).

Wat? I just connect it and use bridge like any other camera
>>
tangerine wasn't a Hollywood movie. they used a moondog anamorphic attachment and it was compressed to shit
>>
Maybe get a good phone instead?
>>
I'll bite. Don't you just open your phone on iTunes and drag and drop whatever files you want?
>>
>>2973846
a little more complicated but you can jailbreak it and use something like iFunbox to see inside your iphone memory and drag the original files
>>
If you are on a mac open "image capture" app and select the ones you want.
>>
>>2975528
Found the neckbeard
>>
this is a funny question.. it very easy on OS X but for a windows computer I actually cant think of a method using the iOS as it is...

there are some third party applications that emulate "folder storage" that you can access through a browser on the same network as your phone so you could copy them over there... cumbersome but its the only thing i can think of,

itunes doesnt let you take videos from the iPhone it only lets you add content to it in specific formats, it will only let you remove data from 3rd party applications though so if you had a compatible 3rd party video app you could use itunes to take files off that one potentially but its more messy
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.