[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do you think about it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: pentax.jpg (422KB, 678x1024px) Image search: [Google]
pentax.jpg
422KB, 678x1024px
what do you think about it?
>>
similar to Rhianna yelling
OOOH BABY I'M A ROCKSTAR
OOOH BABY
OHH

in one of her hit songs a few years back.
Tools.
>>
>>2970592
eh, what camera you have?
>>
>>2970587
pentax users are the grown up versions of those kids on the end of the block that always had the chinese knockoff of whatever popular toy was popular. The ones who used all natural deodorant in highschool and smelled like some kind of Norwegian cheese. And the ones that spend 2 years researching cars before buying a Kia.

Nah man, I'll stick to Leica, VW/Audi, and Old Spice
>>
>>2970609
>leica
its funny
>>
>>2970612
He's right though. The text is exactly the same selling point of Leica. The only difference is (D)SLR vs. rangefinder and the latter is more of a niche.
>>
This is what happens when reddit 4channers write promopasta. It's bad. Just as bad as anyone elses bullshit.
>>
>>2970587
love my pentax but this is ridiculously funny
>>
>>2970609
>VW/Audi
>not Skoda which is literally the exact same car but costs 20% less
And you must be one of those kids who begged their mom for an Alienware.
>>
File: kek13.gif (164KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
kek13.gif
164KB, 480x360px
>>2970609
>VW/Audi
Everybody, look at this man and laugh
>>
>>2970734
This. So much this.

Audi's are overpriced trash with high probability you will recieve a lemon.
>>
>>2970733
spoilt richies never had to beg, everything in life is handed to them
>>
>>2970609
Your examples are just as fucking stupid, they're the results of lapping up brand cachet-based marketing hype like it's a hot load of jizz.
But the point you're trying to make is valid; they're the people whose life choices always say "price was the main factor in this decision".
Like those people who buy off-brand beer, or "premium" cask wine.
For anybody who actually cares, the cognoscenti, the economical alternative to fine wine is to buy less of it, not to start drinking pig slop.
The alternative for a new 911 is not a Boxster, it's a used 911.
The alternative for a set of Nikkor primes is not a fucking Sigma zoom, it's one Nikkor prime.
>>
File: 1321682378992.jpg (79KB, 555x557px) Image search: [Google]
1321682378992.jpg
79KB, 555x557px
>>2970609
>being a germaboo

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS3 Windows
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Image Created2011:10:05 18:43:02
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width555
Image Height557
>>
>brags about using his shit instead of bragging about it
>still brags about Pentax
what
>>
>>2970587
Cute! Had a pentax k-1000 for 37 years till a gopher stole it. Great camera. Recently replaced it with one off craigslist. Bottom line: a camera is a box filled with air and a lens at one side and film at the other.
>>
>>2971619
Still have my spotmatic
>>
>>2970587
>brand loyalty masked with greeting words

This means nothing. The reds on my K-5 II JPEG photos are still magentish,

There are specific advantages of Pentax cameras but nowhere as important as many things which they missed or are still missing.
>>
>>2971791
>JPEG
Shoot RAW and the magenta is a quick fix. Shouldn't be an issue to begin with but you're only as helpless as you choose to be.
>>
>>2971799
>Shoot RAW and the magenta is a quick fix.

No, sorry, I am getting brainwashed in another thread to use JPEG.

>>2971788
>>
>>2971805
Don't mind that isi charlatan
>>
>>2971805
shoot raw, the lossless white balance change should be incentive enough
>>
>>2971805
It's just isi with an unclear mix of trolling and desperation due to not having access to PhotoNinja and Lightroom and Photoshop after her parents took away her laptop.

On some level she may truly believe or may be trying to believe that SOOC JPEG is the best way to go since she has no other options.

It's kind of sad but mostly annoying, we have enough false information spread around as is and it's frustrating to see new photographers adamantly defend using only SOOC JPEGs because "post-processing is fake".
>>
>>2971810
>Don't mind that isi charlatan

Why did not she put an alarming tripcode on?

>>2971822

Sure I do.

I mean, Pentax is not a culprit of photography as they try to say on that ad.
>>
>>2971828
how can isi play wow if isi doesnt have a laptop anon
>>
>>2971805
Sounds more like you're arguing with a Fuji user that because your camera takes shitty jpegs, no camera takes usable jpegs.

>>Do you guys mess up with the any kind of adjustments of your pictures or prefer to keep it exactly how it was chosen by some unknown camera software developer?
this is you right?
>>
>>2971833
I remember anon saying he named himself isi in wow and everyone kept calling him isis kek, or maybe it was csgo? Was that you?
>>
>>2971833
Just repeating what Ricky said, if she's on WoW then I don't know.

>>2971831
She had her name, anonym0us, on for a moment before remembering to drop trip.

She also quoted like >> a few times, can't tell if it was a mistake or an attempt at a unique typing quirk to slip by samefag detection.
>>
>>2971839
I have no dog in whether or not that's isi you're arguing with, probably is, she does shoot jpegs
I'm just here to say that whoever is arguing with you in that thread is slaughtering you with no remorse and it's funny to see it erupt over into a second thread.
were you that guy spamming threads about her yesterday too? Those were embarassing to watch.
>>
>>2971834

Yes. As you can notice, there is no word "Fujifilm" in that post.
>>
>>2971839
>She had her name, anonym0us, on for a moment before remembering to drop trip.
>She also quoted like >> a few times

Ah I see.
>>
>>2971839
>>2971828
>>2971791
>unique typing quirk to slip by samefag detection.
is that what you call using a line break every sentence?
>>
File: 25,11,16(20-37-14).png (12KB, 493x156px) Image search: [Google]
25,11,16(20-37-14).png
12KB, 493x156px
BTW, isis is acting innocently in Discord and also says that she always uses daylight WB.

Might as well not be isi.

>>2971851

Whom of us are you asking?
>>
>>2971851
I also do this, and I'm not even isi. Watch the IP count go up by one.
>>
>>2971867
>>2971851

Other than double arrows and leaked nickname she told me similar things with similar reasoning and emotional push in Discord, and she uses Fujifilm in JPEG mode.
>>
>>2971873
Are you aware that she's playing with you like a cat plays with a mouse?
>>
>>2971876

That implies that I post here intending to find more than entertainment.

Not the case.
>>
>>2971879
>I-I was only pretending to be retarded!
>Dadada! Hahaha! Joke is on you!
>>
>>2970744
Meh. My dad never complained about his audi. My Kia though is a piece lf shit.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.