[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>photography photography photography photography photography

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1.jpg (409KB, 972x632px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
409KB, 972x632px
>photography photography photography photography photography

For those of you on sociaI posting sites, why even bother putting hard work and dedication into your page when to get ahead your reaIIy just need to be another Iazy scum bag Iike this guy?

>FoIIow and unfoIIow day in and day out on random photography reIated has tags
>Take a bunch of shoots for free so peopIe can "mention" you on their page
>Brag about and constantIy thank peopIe for you having so many Iikes and foIIowers

>AII of this resuIting in over 7000 Iikes for a shitty picture edited in paint each night

Why is everyone that shoots more horribIe photography than you getting more attention and opportunity than you?

How weII are you reaIIy doing with your "honest" approach? (No foIIowing then unfoIIowing, doing free work for peopIe, asking for mentions and aII the other trashy stuff)

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Image Width972
Image Height632
>>
People have to understand that IG is pleb tier. No better than Flickr and those badges.
>>
I just don't like the liberal use of the word "photographer". Everybody who picks up a "real" camera is suddenly a "photographer". I hate it. I hate that word because of people like that.
>>
>>2967434
If all you do it for is lots of likes and followers, sign up to one of the bots that frequently spam you.
>>
>>2967437
>YO WHAT UP lM A PHOTOGRAPHER FROM THE CHlCAGO (CHl) AREA CHECK MY PlCS N PM ME FOR RATES

>AII pictures of sunsets between 2 buiIdings
>Crushed bIacks, saturated orange

>Any other picture is just random food that is not unique or even arranged weII

>Entry IeveI buIIshit events Iike hood rat weddings using buiIt-in fIash on greasy skin with tattoos exposed

>Posting screen shots of how many foIIowers they have constantIy thanking them with 300 random photography tags after

What is the point of these peopIe existing? No one Iooks up to them, admires them, or offers them any reaI business. lt's just shout out nigger shit and ego garbage no one faIIs for.

How do peopIe say FIicker is dying when there's so much content and it's where actuaI photographers go to bIow lnstafaggots the fuck out?

PIease none of that 500 pixeI or what ever the name is site, they onIy host your shit in exchange for fuII usage rights. You are a fucking moron if you ever use a site that does that (l don't use any currentIy other than my own hosted site, if you are serious about photography and can afford it pIease go this direction as soon as you can).
>>
I don't see photography as a competition, simple as that
>>
>>2967434
>>2967790
>>2967437

>giving a fuck about people who whore for internet points

liberate yourself from caring
>>
File: 06_a7IIDSC00702.jpg (186KB, 942x606px) Image search: [Google]
06_a7IIDSC00702.jpg
186KB, 942x606px
>>2967434
He's (((supported))) by Canon too.
>>
>>2967930
>AustraIia

A country made up of racists, drunks and wife beaters with domestic profiIes pages Iong doesn't count for anything.

EspeciaIIy when it's just a rebIog. They do that aII the time.
>>
>>2967792
t. cuck.

photography or any art form is all about literally crushing all the tryhard faggots that surround you.
>>
>>2968139
t. salty clapistani
>>
>>2968146
>>2968152
ls this your first day here, Iearning the whoIe T. thing? Do you even know what it means or how you're using it wrong?
>>
I mean there are two markets here.

IG the biggest one won't remember that picture in a week. I'm not interested that. I want to be part of the "permanence" marker; I want to produce work that you can look back in a year and then ten years and still feel/learn something from.
>>
>>2968181
Good fucking luck.

I'll take the IG market and use my 20k subscribers to actually generate income.
>>
>>2968177
do explain, friendo
>>
>>2967434
>people who think getting likes and upvotes on social media is the whole point of photography

I would say something about /p/ being shit, but I know most people here aren't like that.

I get that to some people it's a game and they get off from playing the instagram game of getting lots of attention on there. I like to think that these people are honest about their hobby and don't equate that with the art of photography.
>>
>>2968187
Hey, that's a career if you can make it work. Just like being a passport photo photographer is also a career. They're both photography, but neither are timeless art. I might even go as far as to say the actual photography art don't generate income. At least not as well.
>>
>>2968211
You know what does generate income? Funneling thousands fo subscribers to a personal webpage where 1/5th of them will buy something at some point. Or even 1/10th of them will inquire about services. Not to mention being paid to endorse products or getting free gear. It's been working for me.
>>
>>2968211
but you dont make timeless art OR money lel
>>
>>2968212
I bet u suck
>>
What do you guys think of thanking for the subs as a side note in the description of your photo that you would have uploaded anyways?
>>
>>2968295
No. Reward your followers with good art not pandering.
>>
>>2968301
but thats what you do anyways?
>>
>>2968146
Shut up, the only place where you have to crush the others are places like IG or shitty internet meme sites.

Real protogs who make a living out of it don't crush anybody and rather try hard to make as much friend as possible.

Also if your goal on IG is to get 1000xxx likes and shit just whore yourself out.
My IG acount is mostly a casual portfolio for my close friends or some coworkers and shit.
You can't make it
>>
>>2968212
Yeh i bet u suck too

What it's like to be a IG whore tho ?
>>
>>2968311
>but thats what you do anyways?
Meant

>but thats what you do anyways
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.