[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I become the most prototypical hipster photographer imaginable?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

How do I become the most prototypical hipster photographer imaginable?
>>
>Raise the blacks
>white borders
>Instagram
>obnoxious watermark ruining every photo
>>
>>2964283
this
don't forget to use name surname followed by photography on the watermark. people gotta know you're doing this 4 serious. maybe also start an artist facebook page...
>>
>>2964282
I think you are already there.
>>
>>2964283
>>2964284
don't forget to make a photo shoot with your friend who's a minority.
>>
>>2964283
>>2964284
>>2964287
Nah that's just three basic stuff. I'm talking about going balls deep. Most hipster gear, subjects etc.
>>
>>2964291
Hand holding an item, some sort of trinket.
Food.
Steam from a hot drink.
Shots of organic products with soft light.
Close up of kitschy jewellery, worn.
Point camera down at feet somewhere like a beach or on a rock.

Search Pinterest for VSCO cam filter combinations.

I think it'd be fun if we collected a lot of ideas and made a way to randomly combine them.
>>
Overlay a triangle or triangle outline, maybe an infinity symbol. Combine with super faded and crushed everythings.
>>
https://www.tumblr.com/search/hipster It's probably about the same.

Include some "inspirational" words, I think "infinite" might still be a hot word. That's what the kids like, infinity. Take a photo of deep space and double exposure it with the silhouette of someone crying about how infinite space is. There's too damn much of it.

Double exposures aren't done much but if you can hybridize it with hipster aesthetics then you're getting your likes goosed by the probing hand of the hipster crowd.

Tiles, like 80s/90s mall tiles, or bathroom tiles. They have to be shiny and clean though. You don't have to clean your whole bathroom, I wouldn't expect you to, just the few tiles in the frame.

Put a fucking frog in your mouth and hit that with 20lbs of VSCO, but only if you're a cute girl with brown hair. No one else can pull off frog mouth.

All hipster photos aren't pastel, but all pastel photos are hipster. Don't go too genuine, keep it found footage.

Trap a kitten in a book.

Take something that's usually one color, and make it black and pair that with soft pale colors.

White girl wrists. Doesn't even need a tattoo, just the wrist alone is enough. It's like the mouth to kpop fans.

Get in your underwear but don't show off the goods. Keep the lighting intimate and hide the stuff God hates in the shadows.
>>
File: hipster.jpg (353KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hipster.jpg
353KB, 1080x1080px
My entry.
>>
>>2964318
It just now became apparent that I perhaps have not been sleeping enough.
>>
>>2964296
>I think it'd be fun if we collected a lot of ideas and made a way to randomly combine them.

That's actuality fairly close to what I want to do, but my goal is to create a really redneck/white trash series of images with an over the top hipster vibe.
>>
>>2964538
Show us.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.