[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nikon DF2. can't just nikon grab an A7 and put their own adapter?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: SonyCAN_NikonCant.jpg (235KB, 900x1142px) Image search: [Google]
SonyCAN_NikonCant.jpg
235KB, 900x1142px
The nikon DF is huge, looks like shit.

Wouldn't everybody be a lot happier if nikon just released their own adapter fully compatible with all the AIS, D and G lenses?

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS2 Windows
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Image Created2016:11:11 22:58:04
Color Space InformationUncalibrated
Image Width900
Image Height1142
>>
>>2963133
>5 Shekels have been added to your account
>>
>>2963133
whoever makes a small, retro-styled mirrorless camera body for their DSLR lenses (rather than creating their a separate line of lenses for mirrorless) will win the mirrorless wars
>>
Why an A7?

Why not ask that manufacturers finally learn what to do with the screen and motherboard and push the sensor farther back, or remove the space to the rear of the focal plane.

That's where the problem lies, even Leica can't get this right.
>>
>>2963144
Nobody will do that because it's stupid to use retrofocal lenses on mirrorless bodies. You would end up with a mirrorless body that's the same size as an SLR, but without any of the advantages.
>>
>>2963133
>yfw nikon could have produced a plastic clamshell body casing to entirely encapsulate a sony A7x in retro Nikon styling and add an f-mount and still made a camera smaller and sleeker than the df
>>
>>2963195
just like the A7!
http://instantrimshot.com/
>>
File: index.jpg (6KB, 268x188px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6KB, 268x188px
>>2963133
>if nikon just released their own adapter fully compatible with all the AIS, D and G lenses?

To be fully compatible with these lenses, you need a motor and an aperture controlling pin, so it'll end up as big as LA-EA4.
>>
>>2963146
You mean not have a screen on the back...
Now i wonder why they're not doing that...
You dumb cunt
>>
File: 005_2.jpg (179KB, 925x427px) Image search: [Google]
005_2.jpg
179KB, 925x427px
>>2963306
>calls someone a dumb cunt
>doesn't use the shift key
>speaks like he's a protagonist in a final fantasy game
yeah...
I wonder...
YOU INFIDEL!
>>
>>2963307
>your point is invalid because you didn't capitalise one letter
>nothing to do with me grasping at straws so i look less stupid

And sorry, i don't play your funny japanese games where the boys look like girls and everyone looks like a mincey faggot.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.