[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Locked out of Flickr account with correct username and password

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: yahooflickrhead.jpg (55KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
yahooflickrhead.jpg
55KB, 640x427px
I've been locked out of my Flickr for the past 4 days now and have been spending at least 3 hours a day trying to regain access. I know that I'm using the correct username and password without a doubt yet when logging in it will get past the username screen, prompt me for my password, then tell me it's incorrect. I tried resetting my password which goes a bit like this, prompts me for my username, enter it, tells me the username is not found.

The strangest part is that I'm still logged into my account on my iPhone yet I cannot log into it from anywhere else. I've contacted yahoo support on multiple places (Twitter, email, forums) telling them exactly what I'm saying here and they basically just tell me to use the password reset form and then close my case. I'm now contacting them via email a third time and I'm doubtful they will do anything.

I've even tried proxying my account to other servers to see if it was an issue with the east coast servers but that did not do anything.

Does anyone know how I can regain access to my account and is anyone else having issues with Flickr? This is absolute bullshit that they won't help for shit.

I want to also mention once again that I am 100% certain of what my username and password is. There is not a single doubt in my mind that this is not incorrect. I used the same credentials to login a few days prior to getting locked out.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CC 2015 (Windows)
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Image Created2015:12:02 08:37:45
Color Space InformationUncalibrated
Image Width640
Image Height427
>>
File: 1466473524951.gif (148KB, 175x175px) Image search: [Google]
1466473524951.gif
148KB, 175x175px
Please send $500 to my paypal at [email protected] and we can fix your issue.
>>
>>2957569
Thank you Vadim.
>>
>100% certain of what my username and password is

I've heard this so many times; you're probably being a retard. That's my considered professional opinion. The only people who use phrases like that are the ones who are typing their shit in wrong.

Are you using the email address you used to sign up with? Yahoo services are usually expecting am address.
>>
>>2957606
I logged in with the same credentials a few days before this issue happening, nothing has changed since then. I've tried all variations of the login, username, email, alternate email, phone number.
>>
>>2957607

Had my instagram stolen and turned into a camgirl page once. Maybe your shit was hax'd,

Try recovering your account and if that doesn't work send a message to their customer support and go through their process.

If you're lucky you'll have a couple hundred more followers with the downside of following a bajillion more people.
>>
>>2957669
I just sent my third request to their support. It's absolutely fucking pathetic how bad Yahoo support is. I honestly think it's worse than what people say about Sony support.

They literally told me to use their account recovery system, which is what I told them I was having an issue with mind you, and then instantly closed the ticket.

Then in the closing confirmation they said "If you're still having issues please feel free to open a new case" without ever even confirming if my issue was resolved.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.