[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people think is ok to send all your photos?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: uhg.jpg (26KB, 400x393px) Image search: [Google]
uhg.jpg
26KB, 400x393px
I went to a Halloween party the other day and took my camera. I took a lot of great pictures and edited them in lightroom and posted the best ones on Facebook. Why do people think is ok to ask for all the original pictures? Like they are heavy as fuck, and they are not paying me to take them!!

Why do they think is so fucking easy?
How do you make these fuckers understand?
Do other photographers experience the same?
>>
1) You wouldn't have any photos worth posting if they hadn't worked their ass off to make costumes. If anything, you owe it to them.

2) Your photos probably fucking suck if Facebook is your platform of choice. You aren't going to make any money off of them, so why are you being so uptight about it?
>>
>>2956704
I think I did my part by sharing them on Facebook they can save them from there if they want, they don't have a watermark or anything.
Facebook is just so they can see them not because I like the platform, I think I've done more than enough.
>>
>>2956706
>I think I've done more than enough.

Obviously you haven't. Also, kudos for ignoring my first point. ;)
>>
>>2956707
I don't see how that's relevant that's why
>>
>>2956710

Because it proves you to be a whiny, petty little bitch with no sense of authorship. ;)
>>
>>2956704
>>2956707
>>2956711
hey op stop taking this alabaman bait
>>
>>2956703
They want the originals because posting them on facebook destroys the quality.

Just tell them you'll only send the ones they're in.
>>
>>2956703
Just send the raw files, and then see them wondering why they can't open them.

You shot in raw right?
>>
>>2956703
>digipleb

>Why do they think is so fucking easy?
Um, it is, Jose. You push a fucking button and get a photo.
Be grateful any of these staceys care enough about your existence to ask.
>>
>>2956744
Omg this is a great idea. (yes always raw)
>>
>>2956801
oh belive me they know...
>>
>>2956703
Well, the party photographers of which I just think of are strange. Actually they enjoy the attention. So I'd try my luck too.

You still have the option to offer larger resolution files for cash. You are a service provider, if that's obvious people won't ask to get it for free.
>>
>>2956703
Just Tell them they were all bad and you already deleted them.

That's what i actually do. Saves hdd space.
>>
>>2956703

Holy shit your post is so full of cringe I almost got ass cancer from it.

No one gives a shit about your fucking shit photographs you autistic fucking faggot, they only want the fucking photo because they are in it.

You photos have no inherent value, thinking that someone should pay you from a snapshot you took of them is literally autistic.

>Do other photographers experience the same

You aren't a photographer, you're a fucking loser with a camera.

You know what the great thing about OP is? He's the type of idiot that tries to "make it" but approaches it as a retard would.
>Hurr I'll be a fucking street photographer when I grow up, and people will pay me for the photos I take of them.

No, no they won't.
>>
File: 20161031_193845.png (180KB, 1058x918px) Image search: [Google]
20161031_193845.png
180KB, 1058x918px
Carlo is that you
>>
>>2956867
Butthurt enough?
>>
>>2956703
Heaven forbid someone have a photo you took at a halloween party. Its was a party dude. Does every single snapshit you take mean this much to you
>>
Share a google album just not at full res. And lock it for viewing only. Share the pics you want
>>
>>2956703
M8 that's why you bring a burner film point and shoot or a polaroid. Like everyone said, no one actually cares for the quality of the foto honestly outside of it not being horrible, they just want to see themselves and friends and whatnot. If you were hired for the party then sure mang charge away for additional prints or whatnot but if your doing it on your own time you best be ready to fuck yourself.
>not just shooting 400gold in an olympus zoom
>>
>>2956890
It's not that but like now I'm reminded why I shouldn't take my camera to parties.
>>
>>2956932

Or maybe shouldn't do photography at all
>>
>>2956703
Fuck those people. They don't know the first thing about photography, just how to take a snapshit on an iphone. If they want good, full res, high quality photos tell them to learn how to do it themselves. Just cut them loose like a dangling turd, they aren't worth your time.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.