[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oly om10

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

I'm new to this and this question might be stupid as fuck, but I've loaded my Olympus OM10 with film, but my wind sever is stuck on "2.", and I can't really seem to wind to picture 1. Does anyone know how if it's jammed or if there is a way to reset the sever?
>>
Its stuck on "S." and not 2 lol
>>
>>2955531
You have fresh batteries in right?
I used to have an OM10 years ago, IIRC it needs power to wind the lever and to shoot.
Also it's on "S" not 2.
If your batteries are fine and there's no battery acid corrosion that would've destroyed your circuits, it's likely that there's hardened grease inside the lever mechanism in your camera and you'd have to open it up to clean it out.
>>
>>2955538
I'm able to turn it on, the red indicator is lit in the viewfinder when i turn it on. And yeah, it's likely something stuck inside. It's been sitting at a thrift store for some months before I bought it.
>>
Did you fire the shutter, then wind it?
>>
>>2955543
Yes, and when I did, the mirror shut down and stayed down till I removed the lens and switched it back up. I'm still not able to wind after.
>>
>>2955540
Basically, viewfinder turns black every time I shoot it right now
>>
>>2955545
>>2955547

So are you saying the mirror went up whe you fired the shutter, then went down?
Check your iso, shutter time, and try it with a roll of film inside. It's probably the camera outsmarting you.
>>
OP, I'd suggest you look for a manual with google and read it newfag. You likely don't know what you're getting yourself into.
>>
>>2955531
have the same camera. sounds like you need a new pair of batteries as it does this when its low.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.