[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

timestamp

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: thisshit.jpg (26KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
thisshit.jpg
26KB, 300x300px
I lent my Nikon to my ex gf for her trip to Asia, and after picking it up today I had to quickly photograph some of my work.

Anyways I'm no ace but I get the results I need with this entry class DSLR. I wanted to get as much out of the sunny day as possible so I rushed it.

Now I just imported the photos, and after quickly browsing her vacation photos she "accidentally" left on the SD card, I realized she, for whatever fucking reason I have no clue, changed the settings so the date is stamped on the photograph.
I just googled that shit, and theyre telling me to crop it out or use some software to make it blurry, and I'm so pissed off that I could throw this thing against the wall.

What is the best solution?
I make furniture so i really can't be blurring the fucking wood.

TL;DR
gf is dumb, now I have timestamps on professional photographs. what do?
>>
Shoot in raw format next time. You're the one who made the mistake.
>>
Content aware fill/manual clone stamping
>>
>>2954986
>timestamps on professional photographs
Post one.
>>
>>2954998
This, i need some good /p/ humor right now. ANd we also might be able to help you
>>
>>2954990
thanks for the scolding, i'll be sure to do that

>>2954997
and thanks for something that I can google

>>2954998
>>2954999
and thanks for responding as expected
>>
>>2955003
Dude, just post a picture. I want to see how fixable it is
>>
>>2955003
>and thanks for responding as expected
Yeah, what assholes we are for wanting photos on the photography board.
Either post some photography or take your professional work shot in harsh sunlight elsewhere.
>>
>>2955055
>take your professional work
>shot in harsh sunlight
It's been a long time since /p/ got me laughing loudly.

>>2954999
It is humor, my /p/hriend
>>
>>2954986
>lent my Nikon to my ex gf
kek

Seriously though post a sample photo. Should be an easy fix in gimp or whatever. If you are doing product shots you need to know this stuff anyway. This could be the perfect opportunity for a crash course in image manipulation.
>>
File: 1312039398712.jpg (21KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1312039398712.jpg
21KB, 350x350px
>>2955003
>and thanks for responding as expected

>expects people to ask for photos, yet still doesn't post them

fuck you OP
>>
Content-aware fill in Photoshop is probably your best bet.

If you're using them as portfolio/ad photos for your own woodworking, you can probably drop your watermark where the date stamp used to be to help hide the fill, too.
>>
>>2955003
kek

That's not a scolding, that's straight up telling you to git gud.
>>
File: fuck you candy Khaine.png (216KB, 339x512px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you candy Khaine.png
216KB, 339x512px
>there are people ITT including OP who haven't read through their entire manuals and taken notes on important shit to better use their camera

>>2955003
I don't think anyone in this thread wants to help you anymore lol.
>>
>>2954986
Cropping or really time consuming clone stamping.
Your choice, I saw someone once make a graphic for a different time stamp/ location stamp that they would apply over their time stamp. Some kind of artsy way to cover up your mistake, maybe put your business logo over it
Alternatively, just take new photos
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.