[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>6 million followers but his pictures aren't even that good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

>6 million followers
but his pictures aren't even that good?
>>
Its all about the reach & the stories that come with the pictures.

Plus they're slightly above average and that helps a lot.
>>
>>2953357
and who are you?
>>
>>2953369
I'm anon
>>
This is just a SJW White Knight page with a good history telling and 'ok' portraits.

sec XXI at it finest, only 6m people following is low, it will reach even more people
>>
>>2953357
>muh diversity
>muh sturggle against oppression
this shit sells
>>
> 6 million followers
Probably Jews as there's no activity
>>
>>2953357
He's good at social platforming.
The photos are honestly shit, but let's be honest, nobody follows humansofny for the photos, they're fans for the stories that go with the photos.
I hate it, I think it's cheesy as shit. But I'm sure this is a good source of entertainment for more normie people.
My gf and mom love the page and always share the humans of ny Facebook posts. But it's not my cup of tea
>>
>caring about social media shit
That was your first mistake
>>
>>2953357
I actually think the photos have gotten better from a few years ago
>>
>>2953357
>thinking people follow him just for the photos
Either bait or full blown retarded
>>
>>2953422
>they're fans for the stories that go with the photos.
>thinking people follow him just for the photos

nope. they follow him because they like the virtue signaling platform it gives them. they all try to out-sjw each other in the posts below the images, its quite disgusting.
>>
>>2953357
but the content here is the typed description, not the picture. That's like saying someone has a lot of followers but their descriptions on instagram aren't that good
>>
>>2953357

>doesn't know HONY

Like, really? Dude's been doing this since forever.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.