[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Angry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: 1476901776021.png (473KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1476901776021.png
473KB, 1280x1280px
>developing film
>Hey, you know what, instead of sending off this roll of slides, I should develop it. They're not important.
>Develop
>Ohshit.jpeg
>That was the b and w roll i was going to develop in rodinal
Mfw
>>
>>2950290
Delete this thread, repost nowhere.
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 5472x3648px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 5472x3648px
>>2950290
>shoot eltachrome for first time
>"LOL I ONLY SHOOT MANUALLL FUCK APERTURE PRIORITY, MY C41 COMES OUT GREAT"
>only 6 frames were exposed correctly, the rest were blown out from flash or under developed
>film lab developer tries to make me feel better by saying it was an expired roll
I like to collect slides from garage sales to scan, but I don't think shooting slides is my forté
Here's an underexposed example from the roll

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width5472
Image Height3648
Scene Capture TypeStandard
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 960x640px
>>2950308
Wow I forgot to resize, here's an example of me fucking up the slides with the flash

CommentScreenshot
Image Width960
Image Height640
>>
>>2950308
>I like to collect slides from garage sales to scan

Could you post a blurred under exposed 3 MB scan of a granny blowing out birthday candles please.
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 5472x3648px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 5472x3648px
>>2950313
This is probably the closest I could find to that in my google drive.
Most of my slides are from upper middle class white folks in the 50s-80s.
Usually vacation photos or bird photos, sometimes I get lucky and find a good photographers work.
I feel obligated to scan every slide I get though, I hate the idea that people's memories can just disappear so easily.

Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Image Width5472
Image Height3648
Scene Capture TypeStandard
>>
>>2950308
Could probs pass off for hipster art
>>
>>2950308
>shoots manual
>but clearly has a metering system
>still fucks up
you deserve it
>>2950290
>didn't look at the roll of film, or write on it
You also deserve it.
>>
>>2950348
Meh. I just carelessly said a bit excited "let's develop!" And got ready without a second thought
>>
>>2950308
Where is this?
>>
>>2950309
>>2950308
Kek. I tried my first roll of slide this year but was so embarassed I cross processed it myself.
Turned out A-ok in the end.
>>2950290
How did you even do this? self-load E-6? Or do you just load your film into the tank and leave it for a few weeks before processing?
>>
>>2950323
>I feel obligated to scan every slide I get though, I hate the idea that people's memories can just disappear so easily.

That's really beautiful anon
>>
>>2950323
>I feel obligated to scan every slide I get though, I hate the idea that people's memories can just disappear so easily.
So are they going to archive.org or something?
>>
>>2950325
I'd send myself to the gulag before I push my work onto a hipster audience
>>2950348
Yeah I set my exposure comp to +2 I think and didn't take it very seriously when the meter read that the frame was underexposed, it was a Nikon N2000 and I wasn't familiar with it yet. I was a dummy for thinking I was pro enough for it. I thought I had to comp for exposure because of it being expired, but it was only 10 years expired and I shouldn't have fucked with the exposure comp.
>>2950360
Seattle WA, shot it from some sky garden
>>2950490
Yeah I was reading once that c-41 film provides about 8 stops of dynamic range while slide film provides about 4, so I probably will only shoot slide film again with my MJU.
I don't particularly like the look of slide film, I just like looking at slides on my projector
>>
File: en voi hyvin 2.jpg (361KB, 625x627px)
en voi hyvin 2.jpg
361KB, 625x627px
>>2950308
>shot two rolls of MF Velvia and one Provia with Nettar
>"Nah man, I can judge exposure well enough, fuck meters"
>get home and immediately regret what I just did
>mfw as I wait for the results from the lab
>>
>>2950497
>>2950501
I was planning on making a tumblr to dump them all into.
I'm in the process of cataloging them all RN and dating.
I'll probably make a thread here once I have it up and going that will show some photos and have a link to the archival blog.
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 300x225px
>>2950504
I read that Bliss was shot on velvia, so maybe it'll look a little like this

Image Width300
Image Height225
>>
>>2950490
Just carelessness on my part. I put it in quickly anxious to develop my slides and got carried away.
>>
>>2950503
Meh. I put my trash and bad photos on Tumblr and they eat it up. I don't get hipsters.
>>
>>2950504
I guess we both fucked up big time
>>
>>2950508
Didn't know velvia had so much aliasing.
>>
>>2950506
>I was planning on making a tumblr to dump them all into.
Please just make them downloadable as a zip too, sites like tumblr aren't usually very friendly about mass downloading.
>>
>>2950614
Amen to that.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.