[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /p/ think of this guy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: 379447324_640.jpg (41KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
379447324_640.jpg
41KB, 640x360px
What does /p/ think of this guy?
>>
FRO KNOWS PHO-TO
He's okay, albeit annoying at times.
>>
I can't really watch him, his personality is so annoying I just go elsewhere. He needs to work on how he talks and stop pretending he's talking to a literally deaf audience.
>>
>>2949334
>>2949316
Don't forgot to sign up for my Fro Knows Pho-To e-mail newsletter, and I'll send you a FREE Fro Knows Pho-To guide to capturing motion in low light
>>
>>2949316
muh 6 gorillion
>>
>>2949316
He's got bigger tits than most women I know.
>>
>>2949334
/thread
>>
If he had a bit of self awareness he'd be ok, but from the rap videos and stuff I got the impression he actually thinks all of the shit he does is cool.
>>
>>2949334
this desu

Is he a prick? Yes. Is he insufferable at times? sure. Is he literally a massive jew? Yeah. Does he give false information like Tony Northrup? Not really. Is he biased? Not really. Does he have long videos? Yes. Are they long because he likes talking like Ted Forbes? Nope. Is he a great photographer? He's average, just like every youtuber (fuck off with your English landscape faggot).

As much as he's a massive fucking jew, as long as you ignore the shit you don't like and watch what you like he's fine. Pretty good content creator, don't let him know that.
>>
>>2949316
He looks like Mungo Jerry
>>
>>2949708
Laughed my ass off at this.
>>
>>2949316

I unsubscribed to Jared's channel long ago.

The guy is insufferable.
>>
He knows his shit and gives zero fucks about how hideous he can be (and is most of the time). Yet he gets a living out of what he loves.
I respect that.
>>
>>2949316
Insufferable cunt. Only ever clicked on around 3 videos, couldn't watch any of them to entirety.
>>
>>2949316

Rather watch Ted Forbes, easier to drift off to sleep to Ted than to Fro's Jew Whine

At least the Angry Photographer you can laugh at
>>
File: 14770223860171385033673.jpg (366KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
14770223860171385033673.jpg
366KB, 1080x1920px
>>2949316
Coolest guy on YouTube I visit his channel when ever I am trying to figure something out but he doesn't take the time to reply to comments typical.
>>
>>2949316
Kind of annoying but has taught me a lot of valuable information
>>
>>2950394
Read a fucking book instead of asking z list e-celebs on youtube for help. Sure his edu videos occasionally have a little bit of useful info in it but you'll find out more just by glancing at a page in a book.

fucking millenials
>>
>>2950365
>At least the Angry Photographer you can laugh at
this

but for some reason i fall asleep to angryphotographer easier than Ted
>>
>>2949316
i love watching his videos where he shoots sporting events, mostly because i'd like to do more of that. i'm always curious what focal lengths he goes to and when
>>
>>2949316
he's a completely talentless shitter that had to grow an afro to become memorable because nothing he has ever shot is.

His review of the 18-35 F1.8 sigma art lens (FF equivalents of 29mm-56mm) was "I don't like it, nobody really needs those focal lengths, I like a 70-200 and I like sports"

No care about it being extremely fast aperture, with nearly the zoom range of 3 primes and gorgeous sharp images at each range.

He's actually stupid enough to think it not being a completely different focal length is a downside as if someone can't own both.

He's bought and paid for by nikon, if that 18-35mm was nikon, he'd be screaming OMG SHARP CRISP and FLEXIBLE

Never watching another of his vids after that.
>>
>>2951487
>lenses with horribly inaccurate autofocus are good

what did the coposter mean by this

fucking sigma defense force
>>
what do the sony spillover shills on /p/ think about jewfro?
>>
>>2951564
this isn't pol you fucking faggot
>>
File: wut.jpg (108KB, 865x602px) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
108KB, 865x602px
>>2950365
>>
>>2951616
That's Don Vito
>>
File: tumblr_nf1mn3rXu81sqxg47o2_500.jpg (38KB, 431x385px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nf1mn3rXu81sqxg47o2_500.jpg
38KB, 431x385px
>>2949393
>(fuck off with your English landscape faggot).

I literally spit out my drink

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width431
Image Height385
>>
>>2949316
He's the physical embodiment of the Dunning Kruger effect.
>>
He needs to change that t I bet it STINKS!
>>
>>2949393
>fuck off with your English landscape faggot
Please don't use this sort of language while my wife's daughter is in the room
>>
>>2953342
I assumed you messed with the daughter.
>>
>>2949316

I like Ken Rockwell. He's a pretty good guy and is not afraid of anything.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.