[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pick one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (412KB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
412KB, 2448x2448px
I need you guys to pick one quick plz don't judge super amateur photos
>>
File: image.jpg (588KB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
588KB, 2448x2448px
>>
File: image.jpg (766KB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
766KB, 2448x2448px
>>
File: image.jpg (713KB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
713KB, 2448x2448px
>>
>>2947777
they look like trash. They are going to decline your application.
>>
First one has the most character and aesthetic value to it imo. The rest look pretty bland.
>>
>>2947789
>decline your application
/thread
>>
>don't judge
Well, that's just impossible.

If you're not ready to take off the kid gloves, either am I.
>>
>>2947777
The better one is the first, op
>>
The only good pic is the first one the rest are (sorry) pretty shit imo
>>
File: 1476673533294-2.jpg (425KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1476673533294-2.jpg
425KB, 1000x1000px

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop Lightroom 5.4 (Windows)
Sensing MethodOne-Chip Color Area
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)29 mm
Image-Specific Properties:
Horizontal Resolution240 dpi
Vertical Resolution240 dpi
Image Created2016:10:17 11:21:54
Exposure Time1/15 sec
F-Numberf/2.2
Exposure ProgramNormal Program
ISO Speed Rating640
Lens Aperturef/2.2
Brightness-2.5 EV
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModeSpot
FlashNo Flash, Compulsory
Focal Length4.15 mm
Comment{"DeviceAngle":-0.04937651008367538}
Color Space InformationsRGB
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
Scene Capture TypeStandard
>>
>>2947777
First one is by far the best. The rest show 0 effort and thought behind them.
>>
>>2947777

quads ftw
>>
>>2947777
Gotta agree with everyone on here. The first one is cool, but the rest are indistinguishable and poorly shot.

Also, you need to be critiqued OP. Trust me, you'll want it. The first photos you take are going to be ass. The fact that you are putting them out there is awesome though. Trust me, that bliss of not knowing how bad your photos are doesn't last long. If you really want to get better, you should ask others and study more. But first, tell me, what interests you, and what do you want to do with your photos?
>>
The first would have been better if you have bent down and shot from a lower height.

There is a saying in the game Go, "Lose your first one-hundred games quickly." What it means is that rather than worrying about making the optimum play, which you aren't capable of doing yet, it is better to experience as many games as possible so you can see different patterns and start to learn what a good move looks like.

Take thousands of photos and you'll learn how to use your camera settings so you get proper exposure and focus. Critiques will tell you what you mechanically did wrong in your shots or processing, what is wrong with your composition, and when you accidentally take a good shot will point it out so you start to learn what you did right.

It's true that this will encourage uniformity and groupthink in your photography but that is still better than "personal style" based on ignorance and accident. Personal style should be deliberate, consistent and repeatable. One of the steps in learning cooking is eating good food so you know what it is supposed to taste like.
>>
File: Untitled-2d.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2d.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
>>2947778
I miss playing this game

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS6 (Windows)
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Image Created2016:10:18 04:24:59
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width2448
Image Height2448
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.