[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OMG I laugh at amateur photographers.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_6142.jpg (21KB, 262x192px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6142.jpg
21KB, 262x192px
> If you don't agree, guess what you are...

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width262
Image Height192
Scene Capture TypeStandard
>>
xD

I agree. OMG people who shoot with anything other than an Sony Alpha series cameras are just amateurs lol.
>>
>>2947725
Lol epic fail :3
>>
File: 1464456135912.png (160KB, 260x259px) Image search: [Google]
1464456135912.png
160KB, 260x259px
>There are people on this board not shooting wet plate exclusivley
>>
>>2947739
>OMG people who shoot with Sony Alpha series cameras are just amateurs lol

FTFY
>>
>>2947725
he's just checking for molds on his lens.
>>
OP, have you seen when niggers say stuff like "white ppl be like" and then they say something supposedly lame about them?

Thats the behavior of very insecure people, that care way too much about what other people do. Dont be a nigger, OP.

Sincerely, your non-nigger friend,

Anon.
>>
File: COOOOKEHHHH.jpg (18KB, 500x441px) Image search: [Google]
COOOOKEHHHH.jpg
18KB, 500x441px
>>2947764
>he doesn't use egg yolks to develop his film

what is wrong with you
>>
File: sbdemo003.jpg (106KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
sbdemo003.jpg
106KB, 600x399px
>people who hold their lens like this

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment MakeNIKON CORPORATION
Camera ModelNIKON D2X
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS3 Macintosh
Maximum Lens Aperturef/2.8
Sensing MethodOne-Chip Color Area
Color Filter Array Pattern1502
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)157 mm
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Image Created2008:03:10 16:25:29
Exposure Time1/30 sec
F-Numberf/16.0
Exposure ProgramAperture Priority
ISO Speed Rating100
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceCloudy Weather
FlashNo Flash
Focal Length105.00 mm
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width600
Image Height399
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceManual
Scene Capture TypeStandard
Gain ControlNone
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
Subject Distance RangeUnknown
>>
I carry my camera (a D4 btw) under my jacket like a handgun. As I approach other photographers I subtly pull my jacket back while tilting my head and raising my eyebrow. You can see the trickle of sweat as their eyes register what I am packing. Their lip quivers as they try to muster the courage to tell me "b-b-but ca-camera doesn't m-ma-ma-matter!" As I pass by them, my motions smooth and practised I give a knowing smile and whisper "you will never be this pro"
>>
>>2948742
Nice
>>
File: m'lady.jpg (37KB, 625x415px) Image search: [Google]
m'lady.jpg
37KB, 625x415px
>>2947725
I tip my sensor to you, mi'rorrless
>>
>>2947784
>Implying youre not the only white anon on 4chan.

ive got news for ya senpai desu.
>>
>>2948742
>be photographing a concert venue regularily. once in a while, on the more commercial concerts, theres always this fat dude with two cameras, both with battery grips, and these bigass canon L lenses, hes slowly waddling back and forth between the rows of seats his biggest camera hanging down over his crotch. he stays like 15 minutes, snapping a few shots, before leaving..
why does he need two cameras for this? enlighten me, big camera senpai.
>>
>>2950221
crop camera vs full frame, one lens vs the other, safer to not switch.

I went to see Steve Howe last week and after the first song Steve had to ask a bleedin' arsehole to not take photos as his shutter could be heard. It was some arsehole with a 70-200.

Like a responsible goyim, I left me camera at home as I only live 2 minutes away.
>>
>>2948661
>holding their lens
pancake master race.
>>
>>2950619
That's also unstable.
>>
I joined local photography club lately. First night I went there they all talked about fucking gear and how they want top of the line nikon and canon cameras. I was quietly trying to change subject to actual photos instead but they still talked about gear.
Oh and they went for 2 day camp last weekend that I had to miss out due to studying for exams. The pics from the camp looks horrid.
Only one good thing about this club is that I can develop my film free and get discount off film and prints.
Pic related.
>>
>>2950221

One wide-angle lens, one telephoto lens, probably. From the way you described him, this sounds like a local media photog, maybe a newspaper, who shows up for a high profile concert, stays for as long as it takes to get six or eight keepers, and then leaves.

Maybe instead of making fun of him, you should ask for some tips to verify or not.
>>
>>2950660
Both hands on the body and eye into the viewfinder has always been stable enough for me to shoot at low speeds with any of my lightweight lenses.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.