[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

camera

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: frontview.jpg (169KB, 1284x963px) Image search: [Google]
frontview.jpg
169KB, 1284x963px
do any of you guys have any tips for saving up to buy a new camera , i currently own a canon eos 20d but its pretty old and its secondhand
>>
>>2945870
You get a bunch of money into a bank account or in your savings wallet at home, and you wait until it's enough to buy what is presumably an entry-level to midrange MILC/DSLR with a decent lens while still paying your bills.
>>
>>2945923
B&
>>
>>2945870
My tip is never buy any camera gear you can't pay out of pocket.
>>
>>2945923
How rich are your grandparents?
>>
>>2945923
B&
Also go on Craigslist and do labor work, nobody will turn you down for under the table labor work.
>Tfw I've been doing under the table construction off and on since I was 16 and people blame me for stealing jobs
>>
>>2945870
That thing blows anything made in the past century out of the water, dont forget that. Upgrading will only get you a max ISO that's a few stops higher, more pixels, and video.

>>2945923
If you want money, get a job. Put some hours in, get some shekels out.

Use the god damned gear thread and read the sticky.
>>
>>2945870
OP I know illegal shit that can get you free camera gear, but you mentioned you're only 16 and I wouldn't live with myself if I encouraged a minor to commit crime.
>>
>>2945870
think about what kind of photos you take and if you really need a new camera.

time spend earning money is time not taking pictures or is it?

don't hop on that gearfag train.

understand that a newer canon sensor will not give you that much advantage
>>
>>2945973
Who blames you?

Are you a peppergut?
>>
dude just buy yourself amazon gift cards here and there, just pick one up at your local grocery store in the check out line and throw like 20 bucks at one and enter it into you amazon account, that shit will build up pretty quick
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.