[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About 30 years ago I took some nude pics of my ex-girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: img024.jpg (722KB, 3031x2047px) Image search: [Google]
img024.jpg
722KB, 3031x2047px
About 30 years ago I took some nude pics of my ex-girlfriend on Kodak 400 with a Canon AE-1. Because they were nude pics I never got them developed and the roll is still sitting in a drawer at room temp. Is the film garbage and still don't know where to take them to get developed?
>>
File: img018.jpg (1MB, 2048x3119px) Image search: [Google]
img018.jpg
1MB, 2048x3119px
>>
File: img007.jpg (603KB, 1983x3048px) Image search: [Google]
img007.jpg
603KB, 1983x3048px
>>
File: img015.jpg (589KB, 2056x3119px) Image search: [Google]
img015.jpg
589KB, 2056x3119px
>>
File: img020.jpg (489KB, 2138x3158px) Image search: [Google]
img020.jpg
489KB, 2138x3158px
>>
>>2944748
it's most likely still good, I had a 30 or so y/o roll developed and it came out just fine
bring it to any lab, or possibly photography shop, and ask them to develop it
>>
>>2944757
>It came out fine
Could you tell some colors were screwed up?
It wasn't dim or fucked up?
>>
>>2944759
Get it developed if you're that curious.
>>
>>2944748
You think 30 years ago getting nude pics developed was anything remarkable?
>>
>>2944748
They'll come out fine, film manufacturers say to get it developed as soon as possible but it's not like the light photons that hit it somehow undo their contact with the film, the only reason the film wouldn't turn out well is if it was extremely expired.
They'll come out fine, and if you're ever worried about the labs scanning your nudies, just ask them to develop your film only and not cut/scan the negs
>>
>>2945074
And I know I said extremely expired but I don't consider 30 years extremely expired, I've shot film from the 60s that came out fine.
Once you get it deved be sure to link us to your vintage nudies
>>
You can give it to a drugstore if any near you still dev film, if not you can use an online service to mail to
>>
>>2944748
develop them yourself?
even dumb hipsters can do it.
i'm sure you can too.
>>
>>2945077
Well I've shot many films from 00's that came completely blank. If you live in a hot country film won't last outside the fridge.
>>
>>2944748
how fuckin old are you OP?
>>
>>2945074
Actually, almost exactly that happens. The crystals will eventually revert to "unexposed" state. Storing the film in cold helps prevent this. As for OP, it depends mostly on the temperature the film has been stored in. Most likely there will be an image, but it will be quite low contrast.
>>
>>2945735
>At the very least a 45 year old is shitposting on 4chan with us right now

reminds me of that sixty year old who used to post on /r9k/

rip in piss pops
>>
>>2945758

When you're 45 and have actual life experience, you too will be able to roll your eyes at children who think they are better than you because they are younger. You'll also cringe at the memories of doing it yourself.
>>
>>2945783
People on 4chan in general are surprised by the age demographic here. Our generation invented the internet and video games.

They also think they invented watching Japanese cartoons, we called it Manga in the 80's and viewed it on vhs.
>>
holy fuck these pictures are amazing
Iggy Pop is a god
>>
>>2945783
>You'll also cringe at the memories of doing it yourself.
I'm 21 and I already do that with lots of things.
>>
File: B0104322-y600px.jpg (90KB, 399x600px)
B0104322-y600px.jpg
90KB, 399x600px
>2016
>not knowing that /p/ has always had a bunch of old cunts
>acting like children own the internet
>not realising that age-ism is the most ignorant and self-defeating form of prejudice.
>retarded intensifies

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment MakeRICOH IMAGING COMPANY, LTD.
Camera ModelPENTAX K-3
Camera Softwaredarktable 1.4
PhotographerAndrew Wade Eglington oh-hi.info
Sensing MethodOne-Chip Color Area
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)139 mm
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Image Created2015:08:10 19:09:20
Exposure Time1/320 sec
F-Numberf/6.3
Exposure ProgramAperture Priority
ISO Speed Rating2500
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
FlashNo Flash
Focal Length93.00 mm
Color Space InformationUncalibrated
Image Width399
Image Height600
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
Scene Capture TypeStandard
ContrastHard
SaturationLow
SharpnessHard
Subject Distance RangeDistant View
>>
>>2948409
stay assblasted gramps
>>
>>2944748

you gonna jerk to them?
>>
>>2948453
old mate probably can't even get it up anymore
>>
If the film says 'C-41' you can get it processed just about any where. As the 3 colour layers age at different rates the images will not look quite right. Usually an orange cast.
Film is made with geletan, i.e. meat, and ages like it.
If the film says 'C-40' that came pre 1981 you need to get it processed at a specialty lab like filmrescue.com
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.