[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fuji Xt1 at nightclub

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: DUSTMAN-SCOTS_2861436k.jpg (127KB, 858x536px) Image search: [Google]
DUSTMAN-SCOTS_2861436k.jpg
127KB, 858x536px
i get a job to take photos in a Nightclub.
i have Fuji Xt1, i have lens 35 1.4 and 10-20 4.
iam a bit sacred about thisjob. cuz last time i try take picture at nightlub it was really bad,
i had big problim with the Focus, the camera have problim in focos with low lights, some one know why?
so i did update now to the camera, but mabye i can get so tips for how to do it right, mabye some one here, try to do it with fuji xt1 or mabye some one have Experience with this camera in low lights? thanks alot, and good night
>>
>>2934892
why foojicucks are idiots?
>>
prefocus manually and use a flash

xt1 autofocus in lowlight is fucked
>>
Flash sync cords for handheld off camera flash. Pre focus manually old school style
>>
I worked a nightclub event once. Miserable time trying to focus and getting enough light. Some pros were there too. All had full frame nikon and diffusers and shit. Camera needs light to focus and needs to see contrast between subjects to focus. If I were to do it again I would have a hotshoe mounted led light or a flashlight. Good luck though.
>>
I do work with nightclub and events... Your focus in low light are going to be horrible! You'll need a proper flash actually.

I don't know if Fuji has any flash with IR focusing system, this is the perfect to get the job done. If you have only your camera flash, or any non-IR flash, you will prefocus manually, get your lens to F9 or 11 and sync the flash.

Good luck anon

Btw, came back with results of your job and post here. I'm about to migrate to Fuji and want to know xt1's performance at nighclubs
>>
I'm gonna take photos with my 5D III at a venue tomorrow for a goa party. For the deco I might not use my flash but for the people I will. Thing is do, I've always shot vids at parties and used a light. Now I'm gonna take photos with an external flash I just bought 2nd hand (Speedlite 430 EX II). I did it once a long time ago but I forgot.

Any tips? Low ISO because of the flash? Can the flash be increased or decreased in strength? I'm also gonna buy a diffuser anyway later today.

I don't have real questions, but just need advice. I'll download the manual in a bit too.
>>
>>2934892
that sounds like the worst job
>>
>>2935864
basically yes. you can increase the flash in strength, and down your ISO
>>
Get a camera that can auto-focus down to -3EV [ie really low-light].

No Fuji camera comes even close, for some reason. But many Nikon (eg D750, D7200), Pentax (eg K5II, K-3, K1, K-70, KS2), Canon (eg 6D), Panasonic (eg G7, GX 85), and some Sony's (eg A7S) can AF in just about pitch darkness.
>>
Ha, from this shit I learned that digital is not stupid, just the people using it
>>
Lol, you went for the fuji meme.

No af, no flash system, overpriced lenses, bad evf. It doesn't get much worse for event photography.
>>
>>2936810
On the other hand, if you possess even a bit of talent, its not really an issue.
>whats a prefocus
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.