[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bad Photography Experiences

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 12

File: tumblr_n5eg3hBcui1qb3hzjo3_1280.jpg (2MB, 1215x1800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n5eg3hBcui1qb3hzjo3_1280.jpg
2MB, 1215x1800px
Share your worst or most embarrassing experiences with street photography or photography in general. Fights, cops, dropping camera, ect.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS5 Macintosh
Image-Specific Properties:
Image Width1800
Image Height1215
Number of Bits Per Component8, 8, 8
Pixel CompositionRGB
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Image Created2014:05:11 00:33:47
Color Space InformationUncalibrated
Image Width1215
Image Height1800
>>
Fell down a hole that formed under my feet in a crumbling old house and busted the screen on my rabal and the AF on the kit lens.
>>
posted some pictures on /p/ and got shit on with no helpful critique at all, just people making fun of me
>>
>>2931498
I was cycling on a concrete road and had my AE-1 strapped around my waist - the strap broke and the camera fell hard.

I freaked the fuck out, and made sure the concrete was ok - only a light dent from the body. The camera was brushed off and I had to tie the strap together. Really had my heart racing knowing I could have seriously damaged someones concrete laying.
>>
>>2931533
aww poor baby. Git gud and post more - then you'll start to get actual critique mixed in.
>>
Years ago a dude walked into the frame of my shot once, tracked me down five or ten minutes later, and threatened to smash my XA even though I never took a picture of him.
That's really the only bad experience I can think of when it came to photography.
>>
>>2931498
Was at a protest once and asked if I could take a portrait of someone and interview them for a publication and they said no.
That's the only bad experience I've had
>>
One time, I was testing out a new lens after I got out of the shower. The floor was wet, I slipped, and landed dick-first in my dog, who started vomiting grass. The entire New York Symphony Orchestra walked in at that exact moment.
>>
>>2931604
thats the wosrt
>>
>>2931567
Holy shit thats ridiculous. I've never had something like that happen.

>>2931604
Its okay. It happens to everyone at some point.
>>
>>2931533
Welcome to /p/ senpai

If you do a portfolio thread i'd give okay critique for ya man
>>
>>2931533

you have to keep trying. you can save face as anon here, unlike in the real world where you go wrong and everyone labels you as a royal fuckup forever.

*disclaimer: none of the above is valid if you are a weeb photographing his toys. if thats the case, kys my man.
>>
>>2931620
not him but >>2931094
would appreciate anything
>>
>>2931498
I got a wild one, I was doing a project for my second photography class ever in high school, we were paired off with one camera because ya know budget cuts for the arts. The Project was called "negative side" or someshit where the goal was to take a photo showing the underbelly of society, drugs, money, hoes, the whole 9 yards. most kids signed up for studio times so they could get 12 girls in slutty clothing to do a party scene around some kingpin style faggot. not my style.

So me and my partner head out onto the streets one weekend, the goal? find the homeless. NEVER ask 2 teenage suburban boys to go find homeless people in their city. because boi did we have an adventure that day.

We ended up in the San Diego river bed in this spot that floods over quite often after (Unusually) heavy rain, so its a homeless heaven. We get down there and its a hooverville. no box house or anything, but a couple tents and a few homeless men and women. so we stroll up, all kit out, dressed like hipsters to the teeth, and ask this homeless group if we could photograph them. a few of them grumble okay, one woman FULLY coked out screams, and a man, fully in his right mind, smiles and says, "go ahead guys, we don't bite much" we ended up gravitating towards him as our subject. we take photos down in the riverbed, they take a few of us together.

We end up just spending the day with the dude, we walked around town and took photos of him in different places. Somehow we ended up in the dump right over the hillside from our school, and he's digging through the trash and collapses. ass to the ground and we run up like "man you okay?" and he just start laughing and saying its just that he's 60ish now and the knees don't work so well.

So in the middle of this dump sitting in garbage he lights a little fire, and we get this wicked nighttime 3/4ths profile shot with the fire lighting up his face in the middle of this dump, and then like 10 minutes pass and the sirens are off. con.
>>
>>2931630
We bolt like rabbits. The old man sprinting like god damn Usian Bolt, so much for bad knees when you bolting from the deputies. We eventually get out of dodge after 30 minutes of sprint off trail. And we left the fuck damn gear at the spot. we end up contemplating for the next hour going back to get it, but we decide against it. Rather stupid as now as an adult thinking back 2 teenagers trespassing for photos probably wouldn't have warranted the sheriff to arrest us. So the next day we walk into our first periods and we're called to the photolab. And who else is standing there but our teacher and the deputy from the night before. All our gear was labeled to the school and a simple look back through the camera showed us hanging with the hobos. Our teacher was furious, the sheriff was cool as hell tho, young guy, alumni from our school less than 6 years ago. totally chill, talked the teacher down.

we ended up submitting the photo for the project and getting an A and an invitation to have it displayed at our art gallery

It was chill but scary as hell
>>
>>2931630
>>2931635
Holy shit anon thats awesome. I've overcome my fear of homeless people (I actually frequently visit some), but I would've freaked out when the lady started screaming. I'm not asking for proof or anything, but I'd love to see some of the photos you mentioned if you still have them.
>>
>>2931567
I was sitting on a bench outside of a store with someone, just aiming my camera towards the parking lot, thinking if there was anything to snap at
two guys walk out of the store, about to walk in frame, then one of them freezes and holds his arm to stop the other guy. both of them just staring at me in fear as if my camera had a death ray coming out of it
so I lower my camera and they quickly pass

it's not much of a story, but the reaction was strange
same with people in parks, they look afraid of my camera, even if it's only hanging from my neck
>>
>>2931548
>get actual critique
shitthatwonthappen.txt
>>
>>2931498
Came to /p/, read the threads. Felt worse about this hobby and the people that participate.
>>
>>2931643
Absolutely man, I'll take a dive into my old usb sticks to see if I have it laying around
>>
>>2931659
Thanks dude. Great story too. 10/10
>>
Random tourists see my T3i and big lens and assume I'm some kind of big shot photographer, then they ask me to take pictures of them with their own shitty camera

>>2931547
kek
>>
File: IMG_1178 (Custom).jpg (165KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1178 (Custom).jpg
165KB, 1000x667px
>>2931498
I got tear gassed and had my ass beat by riot police in Hong Kong (january 2013, just bought a used 40D looking for something to replace a Zorki as main body). I was still new to digital so it never occurred to me to hide my memory card, and I got that shit confiscated.

pic is a snap from the day before, same camera.

>>2931604
That would be a hell of a picture

Equipment MakeCanon
Camera ModelCanon EOS 40D
Image Created2013:01:21 20:56:55
Exposure Time1/800 sec
F-Numberf/2.5
Exposure ProgramAperture Priority
ISO Speed Rating250
Lens Aperturef/2.5
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
FlashNo Flash, Compulsory
Focal Length50.00 mm
Image Width3888
Image Height2592
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceManual
Scene Capture TypeStandard
>>
Be me, 6'6" (clearly American) guy, in Tajikistan at a market doing a bit of street photography at a market. Generally taking pics of fabrics, occasional shop keeper photos, etc. Cop comes up to me, screaming, points at camera and tries taking it. Of course I am not going to let him have it, so I begin walking away. He grabs my shoulder, yells at me, and walks away. It's a huge market, so 10 mins later I whip out my camera and start photographing again. THE SAME security guy finds me, runs up to me, and screams. Lots of people are standing there watching, and an 80 year old lady walks up and yells at the cop/security man for a good minute. He turns to me, calm, and says "Sorry" before walking away, defeated. Turns out if you yell at cops in their culture, they think you are rich/powerful. Still, one of the most terrifying experiences I have had. Nobody spoke much English, I didn't know any Tajik, Uzbek, or Russian (they typically speak all three), and I wasn't around anyone I knew. God bless that old lady.
>>
>>2931652
They were being nice anon. They thought you were trying to take a picture of something and didn't want to ruin it by walking into the frame.
>>
I was at a festival and someone walked into my frame and got pissy.
Usual threats but I wasn't worried cause lots of people around.
At worst might have had to chuck my FED 3 at him.
>>
>>2931567
similar experience happened to me at Little Beach, a nude beach on Maui. i was taking pictures of the shore line and the horizon at sunset and apparently some dude thought i was photographing his wife and had an issue with it. however it wasnt the guy who came up to me, i guess the husband cried to the wife, and she came up to me and gave me this whole speech about how there is implied privacy at a nude beach. so i showed here the picutre and that i didnt get her in the frame. upon further inspections, i realized that she was in one shot, but she was a speck and sitting down with her back to me so it was nothing.
>>
File: 20150710_009.jpg (163KB, 1024x577px) Image search: [Google]
20150710_009.jpg
163KB, 1024x577px
>be an unaccompanied early 30's man with a camera
>other young men ignore me
>old guys often stop and chat because they see I'm using a film camera
>women from all ages give me disgusted or fearful looks, intensity of which varies on the length of the lens
I love my 300mm stovepipe just because it triggers these cunts and yet they know they can't do anything about it. Had some woman pull over right behind me when I was taking photos on a highway overpass. Just stared at me from her car like a cow looks at a new bucket.

Horizontal Resolution72
Vertical Resolution72
Image Created2015:07:10 12:15:40
Exposure Time0.2 sec
F-Numberf/2.4
ISO Speed Rating800
Lens Aperturef/2.4
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModeAverage
FlashNo Flash
Focal Length4.22 mm
White BalanceAuto
>>
>>2931617
Dunno why but this made me chuckle
>>
I suppose I should post a recent experience I had. I do street photography in downtown Orlando and there are tons of homeless people. (They don't bother me, and a lot of them know me and won't fuck with me). But this one dude kept calling at me and I just kept walking. I go into a 7-Eleven and he literally fucking corners me. He tells me I need to buy him a bag of chips ( I guess because he thinks photographers have money). I finally go back outside and he tries to get me to take photos of people nodding out on K2. I just dropped the bag of chips on the ground and walked away. Dude was so fucking annoying and checked out on k2.

Another annoying thing that some others have talked about is fucking tourists wanting their photos taken. This one lady followed me for about a block asking to have her photo taken, and then out of frustration I turned to her and said "I'm sorry but you're just not that interesting." I kind of felt bad about it but god she was pissing me off.
>>
>>2931509
> rabal and the AF on the kit lens.

nothing of value was lost
>>
>>2931729
Damn that sucks. The only protests I've been to have been really tame. I bet that must've hurt too.
>>
File: DSC_0009.jpg (135KB, 1000x670px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0009.jpg
135KB, 1000x670px
I was cycling down hill and tried to took picture. Moment later I had massive crash.
Pic related, camera only got one new scratch.

Equipment MakeNIKON CORPORATION
Camera ModelNIKON D3000
Camera SoftwareCapture NX-D 1.4.2 W
Maximum Lens Aperturef/1.0
Sensing MethodOne-Chip Color Area
Color Filter Array Pattern870
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)0 mm
Horizontal Resolution300 dpi
Vertical Resolution300 dpi
Image Created2016:09:23 19:14:47
Exposure Time1/200 sec
F-Numberf/0.0
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating100
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModeCenter Weighted Average
Light SourceUnknown
FlashFlash, Compulsory, Return Not Detected
Focal Length0.00 mm
Color Space InformationUncalibrated
Image Width1000
Image Height670
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceAuto
Gain ControlNone
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
Subject Distance RangeUnknown
>>
>>2931755
This. I get people in cars doing the same thing, avoiding being in the frame 'cos they're so polite. Likely people from an era where film was expensive, and digital didn't exist yet.

I just lower my camera and let them pass. Give 'em a little smile or something, to not appear a cunt.
>>
>>2931652
>>2931755
>>2931958

Found the Canadians.
>>
>>2931906
Was it drunk a dude with like dreads or some shit? That dude was hounding me when I walked in front of the Plaza Cinema and I had to keep telling him that I was a broke student to get him off my case.
Later on I remember seeing him harassing some of the patrons at the clubs across the street.
>>
>>>9191856
Not mine, but
>I just dick around with a film camera because people find it amusing.

>Except for one idiot who demanded to see the picture I took of (them), snatched the camera out of my hand, then opened the back to check the 'screen', ruining an entire day's film.
>>
>>2931964
I shouldn't have laughed so hard at this.
>>
>>2932026
Nah he was pretty much bald. This was at the 7-Eleven near right next to the Public Library. I love that spot because of its architecture but some of the people around there are pieces of shit.
>>
>>2931824
it reminds them of dicks anon, they can't help it
>>
File: Giant lens.png (127KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
Giant lens.png
127KB, 256x256px
>>2931824
>>
>>2931635
Thats sick anon. Show us some pics
>>
>>2931498
one time I had a Rabal around my neck in a mall restroom and a cop walked in asking if I liked taking pictures of men in bathrooms.

It was uncomfortable, but this confirmed that the cop was 100% gay. Fuck Providence, RI.
>>
>>2931679
I like when i get asked that
>>
>>2932066
Please answer the question
>>
>>2932074
Nope. Not into creepshots or dicks.
>>
>>2932081
I am disapoint
>>
File: big black pen(...).jpg (465KB, 577x1024px) Image search: [Google]
big black pen(...).jpg
465KB, 577x1024px
>>2932053
>>2932059
This zoom ain't going to pump itself.

Image OrientationRight-Hand, Top
Horizontal Resolution72
Vertical Resolution72
Image Created2015:06:11 10:20:53
Exposure Time0.1 sec
F-Numberf/2.4
ISO Speed Rating640
Lens Aperturef/2.4
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModeAverage
FlashNo Flash
Focal Length4.22 mm
White BalanceAuto
>>
File: 1474483076636.jpg (8KB, 265x265px) Image search: [Google]
1474483076636.jpg
8KB, 265x265px
>>2931604
Kek. I hate it when that happens
>>
I slipped down a cascade/waterfall trying to get a picture of a snek as he was slithering off into a tree. Not really that exciting of a story, but yeah my camera got slammed hard and was soaked in water and wouldn't turn on. Luckily it was a pentacks though and after taking out and putting back in the batteries, it seemed to be good as new.

Didn't even get a good photo, either.
>>
>>2932108
Eww, clean your fucking finger nails!
>>
>>2931635
Please post pics?
>>
>>2931498
I was cycling on a concrete road and had my Hasselblad slinged accross my torso - the strap broke and the camera fell hard.

I freaked the fuck out, and made sure the concrete was ok - only a light dent from the body. The camera was brushed off and I had to tie the strap together. Really had my heart racing knowing I could have seriously damaged someones concrete laying.
>>
Took a picture of a potato
Potato got mad and told me to delete pic
I told her it's a film camera can't delete
Potatos entire family came telling me the same later
More potatos came and asked why i won't just delete it so everyone can move along
Showing them the back of my camera and telling them no display...it's film..can't delete...
Suddenly one woman felt like defending me after i kindly tried to explain the crowd,
she told the people to calm down
>he's a young guy, let him do what he wants...he told you he's an artist
The people left and she wanted to cheer me up by showing some interest and said
>how many megapixel does your camera have ?
Told her none
>there's a nice little one with 18 mp at aldi, maybe your parents will buy you one
>>
>>2931635
Homeless people are cool
Post pics
>>
About three years ago, I was taking photos of some construction site in DTLA, just because. About ten minutes into it some guy with a mild accent comes up behind me and asks me what am I taking pictures of and for what reason. I just tell him that I'm a photographer taking pictures of anything. He says okay and walks into a nearby building. Pretty odd.
>>
>>2937391
On large construction sites in australia, cameras are 100% completely banned without written approval.
He probs thought you were a terrorist, or a sneaky foreigner trying to steal building secrets
>>
>>2931824
women dont like up close photgraphy, it shows their blemishes and bad skin
>>
No bad experiences really, just a couple of arguments here and there only one of them had an interesting-ish outcome.
>while ago decided to do some photography at night with friend
>drunk people everywhere
>average fighting in the streets sorta thing
>take pictures
>oi m8 u fucking cheeky gobshite I'm gonna fucking smash u
>yeah yeah
>delete it
>nope
>explain they're in a public place fighting
>tell them if they don't want someone to take a photo to maybe fight in private
>one of them phones police to try and get me to delete photo
>other guy still trying to argue going nowhere
>aaaahm gunna smash ur fucking cunt in etc etc
>police arrive
>two drunk guys screaming in my face
>get pulled away
>coppers talk to them and talk to me
>coppers explain I don't have to delete shit
>tell me that I'm free to go
>one of the guys goes to punch the policeman
>friend jumps in
>loaded into back of the police car
A lot of the people who threaten you will do absolutely nothing but threaten you extensively. If you/they call the police they're more likely to still be arguing by the time the police arrive.
>>2932108
>extension tubes
>pentax
>no shutter speed dial
>shorts
>sandals
>uncut long raptor claw toenails
>uncut fingernails with dirt underneath
Absolutely fucking disgusting.
>>2937290
kek
>>
>>2932108
Extension tubes? more like extension pubes
>>
>>2931547
Dude quite a bit of the AE-1 is plastic, you were lucky.
>>
Was walking around downtown (I'm from Montreal) taking pictures when guy comes up and starts talking to me about photography. Really cool guy telling me about his experience working crime scene photography back in his home country when he was like 16 years old (I think he was from Brazil or some south American country like that) He was just so cool and kind and it was a great experience learning about this guy's experiences
>>
>>2937606
It really is amazing what conversations will start because the camera in your hands. I know I've been able to extensively network because of it. it feels like every time I'm out with my F2 I end up putting someone's number in my phone.
>>
>>2937641
>it feels like every time I'm out with my F2 I end up putting someone's number in my phone.

NORMIES LEAVE REEEEEE
>>
>>2937641

>F2
fucking casul
>>
There's this guy who visited a paid photo course...now he runs around like a real beta with his nikon probably d800 hanging down next to his hip.....
Beside that he takes the worst images you can ever imagine he posts like 20 selfies of himself on instagram and 20 random quote pics between each selfie...
Not sure if i want to give out his ig name for keks
>>
Someone looked at me weird once.
>>
i lost a friend because he asked me to take photos at a party he was hosting in a club. i arrived shitfaced as fuck and took upskirt, tits and close ass shots exclusively. i was told everybody noticed lmao.

the guy was a faggot, so idgaf.
>>
>>2932108
Why are you using SA-Int flip-flops outside the army?
>>
Back in high school a friend had a project for a class so I tagged along. We went down to Miami to take some pictures and we ended up in the homeless area (historic overtown where grand Central was, back in like 2011). He took some pics of a railyard, and on our back to the metro station we passed a bunch of homeless people resting on the sidewalk. Friend wasn't taking pictures of them but was holding his camera by his side (mayve had a wrist strap). Some dude was like " yo wtf man. Why you taking pictures of me!" "We didn't " and another chimes in "I HEARD IT CLICK!" We just hurried away. There were a lot of homeless people, and we were both like "is this about to turn into a left for dead-esque horde of homeless people?"
At the train stop we saw a neat parking lot, so my friend took a pic from the platform (it's raised), and an old jaundiced black dude tells us we should be taking pics at the beach of all the "fat pussy" instead. Some homeless dudes are great. Some are Dicks.
>>
>>2931498
Italy. The whole country seems to be very anti-photo, even in the more touristic areas. Just touching your camera within a 50m radius of a police officer/carabinieri/soldier or whatever, will instantly lead to waving and uttering 'no no no, no cammrah, no photohh, vietate di fotografia noooo'. It's like they're physically allergic to photography.

>>2937781
Kek, I like your style. Arriving somewhere shitfaced and doing ridiculously inappropriate things is one of the most fun things in life.
>>
>>2937783
Why not? They're pretty comfy and bring back good memories. Forgot them at the quarters when we were returning our gear and they let me keep them. They've come in handy in Japan because you better have your own damn flip-flops along unless you want sore feet from the tiny indoor shoes they offer.
>>
>>2937453
>extension tubes
>pentax
>no shutter speed dial
I know right, it's my dad's old Super A. Awful to use, whatever the fuck they were thinking putting the shutter speed display on a tiny dim liquid crystal display? Not to mention the knob that selects different modes is stupid hard to turn without taking eyes off the finder.

>shorts
>sandals
>uncut long raptor claw toenails
>uncut fingernails with dirt underneath
No point in grooming yourself when you're working in the worst part of the country in some filthy warehouse among slavs, niggers and other human garbage. Those were some bad times, thank god I got out of there.
>>
>>2937906
Italian reporting in.
It's true. It's awful at times, nobody wants their photo to be taken. I may investigate though
>>
>>2937934
>bring back good memories
>good memories

Trash confirmed. People who have fond memories of intti are always trash persus wearing KIITOS 1939-1944 -t-shirts.
>>
>>2938031
Projecting much? It isn't my fault if your service was boring shit. It's what you make out of it.
>>
>>2938052
I did civilian service like a sensible person, so I wouldn't know.
>>
File: 1458400107576.jpg (11KB, 229x231px) Image search: [Google]
1458400107576.jpg
11KB, 229x231px
>>2938080
Kek, so in essence you had no damn idea what you were talking about to begin with. Then again, nothing out of ordinary on this board.
>>
>>2931659
I want to see these pics too, i like the story!
>>
>>2938031
Empirically false. I know several people who think their compulsory service was the best time of their lives because that idea is drilled into their heads as part of said service. That's to say: even afterward they're under the boot and heel of the boss at their job, doing unpaid overtime because the contract says they gotta, unable to find a better job because "employee loyalty" requires them not to seek one. It's not better than being the stereotype you reference, but it is different.

Compare with those for whom high school was the best time of their lives: either they haven't got much going on, or their lives have genuinely sucked pretty hard ever since then.
>>
File: 1463429170684.gif (419KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1463429170684.gif
419KB, 250x250px
>be streeting in Boston last night
>trio of broads walks into my frame while I'm waiting for a car to leave the frame
>one of the girls cops an attitude with me
>"Did you just take my picture you creep?" with this snooty attitude
>"Honey if I was taking your picture you would have wrote me a check for 500 dollars, lost 30 pounds, been paid a visit by my make up artist and hair stylist and would be dressed a hell of a lot better than that"
>dude across the street "God damn!"
>mfw
>>
>>2938251

yes...yes.... that really happened yes...
>>
Only my own insane worries actually produce bad experiences.

Like if I go to a park to shoot some birds with my 100-400 anytime someone looks at me I assume they think I'm perving out from afar and shit.
>>
File: 1474769260982.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1474769260982.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>2938251
>>
>>2938197
>Finland
>being pussywhipped by supervisors
>unpaid overtime
>"employee loyalty" requirements

Things aren't that bad around here yet, man. Unless you sign up for SOL or another big labor hiring blood sucking garbage firm to sweep warehouse floors with immigrants for 7e/hr.
>>
>>2938251
It was beautiful I was there, I was the spaghetti on the floor.
>>
Happened last night:
>be out on the way to a club
>small film compact camera with me
>snapping random people, nobody really cares
>snap picture of a club from outside, literally hundreds of people in the frame
>keep walking for 30 seconds
>guy runs after me
>"Did you just take a picture?"
>"Yes"
>"Well I don't like that, can you delete it?"
>"No this is a film camera"
>"Well...I didn't like my picture being taken"
>"Okay"

Walked away then. No idea what his problem was desu
>>
>>2938197
I was just trolling of course, you actually put thought into your reply so kudos for that. I quite agree with you actually. I'm sure the way the army teaches routine and stuff is good if you need it.

Dunno what Finnish conscription actually has to do with anything here though.
>>
>>2938286
>No point in grooming yourself when you're working in the worst part of the country in some filthy warehouse among slavs, niggers and other human garbage. Those were some bad times, thank god I got out of there.

Kind of sounds like that's exactly what you did. Glad you were a strong independent thinker and did not get pussywhipped by supervisors.
>>
>>2938305
He didn't like his picture being taken.
>>
>>2938326
I understand that part, just not why
>>
>>2938312
In a sense, yes. I was grasping at straws at the time as the corp I worked at booted pretty much all younger white collars out from the division. Still, I was on the actual warehouse's payroll, which meant I enjoyed all the normal benefits like paid overtime (or more like no overtime ever because of that), pay on par with union agreements, and having my hours and shift written down right there on the contract. Couldn't say the same about the cucks working for SOL on the exact same job with lower pay, constantly changing hours and shifts, far stricter sick leave and paid leave terms, etc. If you wind up with SOL-tier employers, you only have yourself to blame. Or if you really settle for a bottom-tier job like warehouse work for longer than a few months.
>>
>>2931824

Women usually act retarded about that kind of thing. Which is why I try to wait until they walk by before taking any photos. Amazing how narcissistic they are, to think all landscape photos are an excuse to photograph them. And none of the ones I've seen are even photo-worthy.
>>
File: 5ZAe42zN_400x400.jpg (39KB, 316x316px) Image search: [Google]
5ZAe42zN_400x400.jpg
39KB, 316x316px
>>2938251
>"Did you just take my picture you creep?" with this snooty attitude
>"Uh-uh, *sniff*, ummm.. y-yeah, s-sorry"
>"Can you like delete it or something?"
>"S-sure, but maybe y-you... um.. shouldn't w-walk into m-my shot"
>"Excuse me?"
>"N-nothing"
>dude across the street "What a beta faggot, kys my man"
>mfw
>>
>>2937998
Otherwise it's a great country and there's a lot of inanimate objects to take photos of. Although many government buildings are pretty much off limits too.
>>
I was at an outdoor concert, snapping pics of the stage. There's a girl in cutoff shorts in front of me, gyrating to the music. I take a few shots of her fine ass and a couple move in right behind her, blocking me. Damn, she had a nice ass.
>>
File: IMG_3205.jpg (20KB, 158x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3205.jpg
20KB, 158x200px
Whenever someone tells me to delete their picture when I shoot film, I tell them I can't, but I can wind the film back and overwrite it if they pay me back for the bit I'm wasting (they never pay). I then proceed to turn my shutter speed and aperture control and the lock/unlock switch on my camera back and forth while point it at the sun for a while.
>There you go, that will be $3.63
"Fuck off, creep"
>mfw they fall for it literally every time and I still have their picture

Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width158
Image Height200
>>
>>2937711
>double dubs
>post ig ples
>>
>>2938478
KEKELS
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.