[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tips and Tricks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled.png (302KB, 421x587px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
302KB, 421x587px
a dedicated thread to sharing various tips and tricks to improve photography or make it more fun

share your own ideas or ones you've read elsewhere
>>
Now thats retarded.
>>
>>2926528
got a mirrorless or entrylevel camera with popup flash? take a spent giftcard or some shit cardboard probably does the trick too, wrap it in aluminium foil, fixate it with some glue, and fasten the card to the flash with a rubber band. put your cam in portrait orientation, stand your subject next to a bright coloured wall, and voilla, nice and soft light for portraits. can become too dramatic at times, but whatever, it looks pretty pro for uninitiated pedestrians.
>>
File: P8102436.jpg (686KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
P8102436.jpg
686KB, 900x1200px
>>2926541
looks like this

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment MakeOLYMPUS IMAGING CORP.
Camera ModelE-M5
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop Lightroom 6.6 (Macintosh)
PhotographerDaniel R. E.
Maximum Lens Aperturef/1.8
Color Filter Array Pattern818
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)90 mm
Image-Specific Properties:
Horizontal Resolution70 dpi
Vertical Resolution70 dpi
Image Created2016:09:16 21:47:37
Exposure Time1/125 sec
F-Numberf/3.5
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating200
Lens Aperturef/3.5
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModeSpot
Light SourceUnknown
FlashFlash, Compulsory
Focal Length45.00 mm
Color Space InformationUncalibrated
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceAuto
Scene Capture TypeStandard
Gain ControlLow Gain Up
ContrastSoft
SaturationNormal
SharpnessSoft
>>
>>2926541
one day you will understand that "soft light" is related to the size of the r/emitting surface and not to the material the light shines thru.
>>
>>2926541
>>2926553
I think you should both brush up on your writing and reading comprehension skills.
>>
one quick tip i like to use is when i take photos on the street, is i flash the girls my cock and then take a split moment reaction of their face.

very fun to run from the coppers after. enjoy fellas!
>>
Aim the barrel towards the roof of your mouth and not just pointing to the back of your throat like some kind of faggot
>>
>>2928258
psh, everyone knows that
>>
>>2926528
If you use a marker to draw some circles on your lens you can get super smooth bokeh all the time even with slow lens
>>
>>2926528
Heres a tip point your camera at something and press the shutter button easy as that.
>>
>>2926553
how about you start learn a 3rd or even 2nd language to be even slightly on par?
>>
>>2928423
was meant for
>>2926639
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.