[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a better mobile photo editor?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: unnamed.png (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
16KB, 300x300px
Is there a better mobile photo editor?
>>
Not since they added white balance and raw support.

When they add resize and sharpening it'll be god
>>
>>2923503
mind giving a name? Dont really edit on mobile but when i occasionally do i've just been using lightroom
>>
>>2923652
Snapseed
>>
>>2923659
Thanks i'll check it out.
>>
the best mobile editor is the one you have with you - John Lennon
>>
>>2923663
lol
>>
>>2923669
u avina giggle m8
>>
There's really not
>>
>>2923507
There's a resize function in settings
>>
I use a mix of afterlight and vsco - I'll start with a basic vsco filter and adjust a few things there - then export to afterlight for heavy exposure / contrast adjustments, as well as borders and resizing. It works pretty well for me
>>
>>2923930
>vsco
>borders
it's time to give up and kill yourself
>>
File: Screenshot_20160913-141414.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160913-141414.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
Try "Image Editor"
It has ads and is a Bit wobky in Terms of Interface but really powerful. More like a tiny GIMP actually
>>
>>2923503
its very good BUT i prefer shooting raw straight from Lightroom instead of using my main camera app and then switching to snapseed, hence why I will keep using Lightroom.
>>
File: TXIlxXfY.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
TXIlxXfY.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
>>
File: 1473422877149.jpg (36KB, 1024x728px) Image search: [Google]
1473422877149.jpg
36KB, 1024x728px
>>2923503
Is there any way to use snapseed in my pc??
My mobile is crap and slow
>>
>>2924968

>basic presets and very limited adjustments

Yeah nah.
>>
>>2923729
>1920x on long side option
>no 1080x on short side option
The blunder is real
>>
>>2925034
Yes using an Android emulator but that's mostly a bad idea, not going to be well optimised, and not worth the hassle when you can just watch some YouTube tutorials on Photoshop
>>
>>2923503
I am actually working on one. Gonna have luminosity masks, levels, curves, HSL adjustment and some other basic filters, Basic stuff will be free, you can buy the more advanced stuff that you need to use for 4 dollars a piece or something of the sort. Buy something also removes ads.. Android only atm
>>
>>2923503
Enlight and Pixelmator are great
>>
>>2925070
Have a name for it yet?
>>
>>2925070

how difficult it is to program something that? are you a senior dev specialized in graphics?
>>
>>2925070
Cool! This must be really difficult, anon
>>
>>2928506
I have a background in computer science. How hard it is it depends on how good you are at math, so you can understand what and how to do things, such as increasing contrast, saturation and etc. If you got that down then it's a matter of making things as efficient as possible, if it were a normal pc software it would be easier, but for mobile you have to take into extra consideration into memory management and making sure all your algorithms are power efficient as well. The only thing I haven't figure out yet is how to implement a spot remover so I will just leave that to future development.

>>2926681
No name for it yet. But it's gonna be a non destructive, editing tool with tons of ways of adjusting exposure, sharpness, contrast and color. You will be able to use masks like in photoshop and snapseed but I will also put an auto mask feature which will allow to create luminosity, saturation , and other type of masks quite easily, but that will be something that you gonna have to buy on the side. for like 5$. I will add support to raw dng editing as well , but I first need to get a device able to do so.
>>
>>2931214
Make a /p/ filter just for giggles !
>>
>>2923957
This is pretty good but only for Android.
You can edit RGB channels separately in curves too.

>>2925070
You need blending modes too. Most importantly, Luminosity.
>>
>>2925038
don't you want to be trendy and feel superior to people on instagram anon?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.