[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think of this music video I shot and edited

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: video-denzel-curry-ultimate.jpg (170KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
video-denzel-curry-ultimate.jpg
170KB, 1920x1080px
What do you guys think of this music video I shot and edited for my friend? The stabilizer on Sony Vegas wasn't working so it is a little shaky. It was my first time doing animation, I was inspired by Denzel Curry's videos. Any feedback would be appreciated because I plan on doing more. I wasn't very serious when making this video but I plan on doing a lot more work for the next.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIoxXGvBd2Y>>2920458
>>
>>2920458
Get a decent steadycam, will improve footage a lot. Learn about colour grading and film with a decent camera. Editing was mostly shit.

But apart from that it was better than quite a lot of shitty rap videos out there.
>>
>>2920458
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIoxXGvBd2Y
>>
You and your friends lack talent in any possible way. Never seen something this bad.
>>
>>2920458
I hate cloud rap but this is okay
Nice editing and camera work
Id recommend a more conservative color grading, looked kind of just like a filter was applied
>>
>>2920458
The biggest problem here is that your friend looks and sounds like a whiny bitch, meaning no one is going to take anything he says seriously.
>>
>>2920458
Steadycam, your friend seems like a fag as some stated, that doesn't add much to the video, learn to color grade, that would improve a lot the video. Also in my particular taste some shots are badly exposed such as in the field with the net. Look at the rich chigga video for inspo in that kind of music video you may be wanting to achieve
>>
>>2920458
worst thing is your friends voice, it fucking sucks, he sounds like a whiney 12 year old

rest of it is average at best
>>
I like the idea of the hand drawn animation, but as it is the only thing going on visually I wish you had worked more on it. Would be better if it was more complex and developed temporally instead of just short bursts. Storyboard the thing. Be conscious about the post-production when you're out shooting, so you can better integrated the animation with the existing visual lines and spaces in the actual footage.

I'm assuming you intentionally went with the low quality vidya/early 2000s camcorder look with the color grading. Don't think you managed to capture that feel; I would either just get a used miniDV OR go with a more natural look.
>>
>>2920458
what the litteral fuck. Why would you do this? wha ...

it's badly exposed, badly composed and badly edited. Not to mention the small sissy nigger bitching. The only thing that's good is that at least it's really really short.

But it's okay bro ... I'm sure you'll nail it the next time around ...
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
>>2920458
>>2920460
>>2920470
>>2920472
>>2920646
>>2920658
>>2920691
>>2920693
>>2920734
>>2922458
I'm DJ Soshul Konstruct droppin' sum phat beats an spittin dope nigger rhymes. yo, check me out
ooga booga mup da doo didda po mo gub bidda be dat tum muhfugen bix nood
>>
>>2922465
Hasn't your therapist taught you how to control your autistic outbursts yet anon?
>>
>>2920734
>I like the idea of the hand drawn animation, but as it is the only thing going on visually I wish you had worked more on it.
This.

Although I think that if you're going for hand drawn animation, then the rest should also be drawn stuff.
The 3D diamonds, guns, ak and shit stayed on the screen for waaaaaaaaaay too long and just seemed out of place.

Take a look at this video by Anita:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGov-KH7hkM

That's how you do drawn animations right, but of course, I know you also don't have that budget.
But it's something to keep in mind, if you're going for one style, stick with it and do it well.
>>
>>2920458
there's a difference between being inspired by something and straight up copying the style
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.