[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blind guy is a photographer.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: iva_2544.jpg (30KB, 760x506px) Image search: [Google]
iva_2544.jpg
30KB, 760x506px
http://www.vice.com/pt_br/read/joao-maia-fotografo-deficiente-visual-paralimpadas

>"I have already been asked by friends why I liked photography could not see them. But the picture is not just to be seen, it is to be felt. Photography is memory"

How long are you going to keep lying to yourself that photography requires any artistic or superior knowledge? If even a blind guy can be a photographer.
>>
Why does he bother taking the lens cap off?
>>
>>2917970
>But the picture is not just to be seen, it is to be felt. Photography is memory
>shoots digital

lmfao
>>
reminds me of this story:
http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/23/world/monkey-selfie-peta-lawsuit/
>>
>>2917979
so easy even a monkey can do it
>>
>>2917979

>read article
>see watermark on photo
>kek
>>
>>2917970
Please, show us his beautiful work (with proof)

And I hope he shoots with no assistance.
>>
>>2917988
>http://www.vice.com/pt_br/read/joao-maia-fotografo-deficiente-visual-paralimpadas
Anything with "Foto: João Maia"
>>
>>2917976
he felt like it :^)
> But the picture is not just to be seen, it is to be felt. Photography is memory"
>>
>>2917992
>João Lmão
>>
So, how does /p/ feel when they realize a blind photographer is both better and more successful than most of them?
>>
>>2917976
yo nigga sometimes he dont
>yolo
>>
being blind, he should go with one of his heightened senses, like touch. he should have been a sculptor, then i can buy this "not to be see, but to be felt" bs. what a farce.

gg you lazy blind faggot.
>>
>>2918007

the same when young and smart inventors all over the USA saw Ahmed getting a visit and a greet from Obama because he "built" a clock bomb.
>>
>>2917970
>http://www.vice.com/pt_br/read/joao-maia-fotografo-deficiente-visual-paralimpadas

Comentaries below:

>Bruno Monnerat
>I did not know this photographer and I already became his fan! Despite the visual restriction, its aesthetic sense and the power of the images he captures are impressive. He sees further than many people who "sees".
>>
In the article it says he's not completely blind, he can see shapes and colors. He isn't literally taking pictures with his eyes closed. Very weak bait OP
>>
>>2918018
This, which is immediately obvious if you actually look at his photos. He's basically locked into lomovision.

That's a workable level of constraint, probably one many of you could benefit from the abstraction of. Let's laugh at the blind guy instead tho.
>>
What canon is he using?
>>
>>2917979
nigga stole a camera kek
>>
>>2918017
fucking nu-males
>>
this guy is doing to photography what that urinal did to art
>>
>>2918021
he doesn't need your pity
>>
>>2918031
giving us something to piss on?
>implying there is anything remotely dadaist in the work or intention behind giving a mongoloid a hobby
>>
>>2918043
You're telling me that a blind guy taking photos doesn't make you reevaluate photography in any way?
>>
>Blind
>Doesn't do some sort of awesome sound recording

That's what I'd do
>>
>>2917970
Exactly how many thousands of clickbait articles about blind people with cameras do we really need?
>>
>>2918237
>>
This story is something The Onion would publish.
>>
File: 1457815429976.gif (3MB, 338x252px) Image search: [Google]
1457815429976.gif
3MB, 338x252px
>>2917979
oh I remember this

do people still believe the fucking monkey owns the picture or is it still just a meme

because no one can be that retarded to believe a fucking animal (that isn't a human) can own a picture
>>
>>2918347
It's just an excuse for people and corporations to use the pic without paying the actual photographer.
>>
post his fucking pictures
>>
>>2917979
lmao this reminds me of the episode in Just Shoot Me where the monkey photographed Elliot's best photo
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.