[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A photo from 2013

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

A photo I took in which I see many things. Its a randomly scrapped together piece of paper from an all night painting session. What are your opinions? Do you like it? Do you see what I see? Thank you.
>>
>>2914419
Looks like literal trash.
>>
Looks like some whore wiped her cunt on a tissue
>>
File: thot1.jpg (156KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
thot1.jpg
156KB, 960x720px
*shameless self bump*

I want to share what I see

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
>>
File: thot2.jpg (134KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
thot2.jpg
134KB, 960x720px

>>
File: thot4.jpg (152KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
thot4.jpg
152KB, 960x720px
>>2914438
Think... pareidolia

>>
File: thot13.jpg (184KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
thot13.jpg
184KB, 720x960px
Still don't see?

>>
>>2914460
How many doobies did you anally smoke?
>>
>>2914461
My god you are mundane
>>
File: pareidolia3.jpg (149KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
pareidolia3.jpg
149KB, 1920x1280px
In his notebooks, Leonardo da Vinci wrote of pareidolia as a device for painters, writing, "if you look at any walls spotted with various stains or with a mixture of different kinds of stones, if you are about to invent some scene you will be able to see in it a resemblance to various different landscapes adorned with mountains, rivers, rocks, trees, plains, wide valleys, and various groups of hills. You will also be able to see divers combats and figures in quick movement, and strange expressions of faces, and outlandish costumes, and an infinite number of things which you can then reduce into separate and well conceived forms."
>>
Ok, this is obviously not an arts forum
>>
>>2914419
ah the pretentious artist trying to make everything seem intricate and complex when its just a crumpled up piece of paper. you are the scum of the earth. you and the whole fine arts community. kys ty.
>>
>>2914522
And what does that make you? A communist?
>>
This is a photography board so I'm going to tell you it's a shit photograph
>>
>>2914585
Yeah, but you are missing the point. You have shit eyes.
>>
>>2914693
Your life is a waste, you are recognizing patterns where there are none. Go and watch The Salt of The Earth and realize how far you are from anything meaningful or worthwhile.
>>
>>2914464
And you're clearly high as fuck.
>>
>>2914419
looks like a cos lettuce cut with a metal knife left out and the edges started to brown
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.