[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im looking into photography and thinking about getting the n

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: flowers_by_spacepeople13.jpg (978KB, 3872x2592px) Image search: [Google]
flowers_by_spacepeople13.jpg
978KB, 3872x2592px
Im looking into photography and thinking about getting the nikon d3300 is it worth it and what are your thoughts on nikon 55-300mm?

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera Softwarepicnik.com
Image-Specific Properties:
>>
get whatever camera you can get and are willing to buy, you wont be held back by the camera, but by your ability.
if I were you I'd just a canon G16 or something.
>>
File: bracket_by_spacepeople13 (1).png (928KB, 758x507px) Image search: [Google]
bracket_by_spacepeople13 (1).png
928KB, 758x507px
>>2908346
I had a nikon d60 years back for a very short while, but was not mine. and i loved it. so thats why i was looking into that kind of camera, i took this pic with it, i know next to nothing about photography and thats fine with me.
>>
>>2908342
Best beginners DSLR, but for more info go to your nearest gear thread.
>>
>>2908342
ive got it, its kinda inconvenient and annoying but all dslrs are.
>>
one of the best entry level dslr's you can get at the moment

if you are willing to spend that money then yes go for it

you may also be able to pick up a barely used on second hand for half price

the d3400 is out soon or maybe now but they added fuck all to it except another 100 quid, so dont bother
>>
>>2910772
how is it inconvenient and annoying?

if you wanted something compact then you shouldnt have got a dslr
>>
Nikon d3300 is the gimped this feature has been disabled beginner tier camera.

Cheap, plastic, one dial - enjoy menu diving to change settings on the fly missing crucial shots, no buffer, no flippy screen, 11 auto focus points. lol is this still 2010?
>>
>>2910813

>implying its not very good for the price

if you want a pro camera pay for a pro camera
>>
>>2910817

other brands have cameras with more features and better quality in the same price range.
>>
>>2910822
like?
>>
>>2910822
care to specify, m8?

op, the d3300 is a pretty neat choice. one thing I'd take into consideration is what kind of glass you'd be using but for the same price you'd get a way shittier canon. (inb4 nikon fanboy - don't even own one)
>>
>>2908342
I would highly recommend the D7000, preferably refurbished. Nikon archived it but you can get one for about $500. It has more features and more pro than the D3300. Check out YouTube for more info. Thank me later.
>>
>>2910823
>>2910825

pentax k50
>>
>>2911004
lel
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.