[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Condensation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Snapchat-2743098308711928823.jpg (23KB, 146x242px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-2743098308711928823.jpg
23KB, 146x242px
I just took my camera out of my bad and noticed a few water drops in the lens. How bad is this? Also is the camera/lens damaged if so how?

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera SoftwareGoogle
Image-Specific Properties:
>>
>>2907622
Sounds like it's pretty much totaled. Once condensation forms, it's game over. Start shopping for a new camera. Donate the old one to Salvation Army or part it out on ebay.
Sorry for your loss, OP.
>>
>>2907622
White rice is really good for removing condensation. Cook up a cup or two of white rice (or get some from your fav Chinese take out joint), then let it cool off a little bit until it's just luke warm. Use your hands to mold the rice around the outside of the camera. If you have a detachable lens, use a wooden or plastic spoon (not metal, don't want scratches) to pack the rice really tightly inside of the lens and camera body. It might sound strange but it really does work on cameras, and on cel phones, too, if you ever get one wet. Just keep covering the camera with rice and packing it inside the lens. You'll have to wait 24 hrs, I would wait 48 or 72 hours, even. The rice will all dry out and fall off the camera. You can shake the dry bits out of the lens and it should be good as new. Just make sure that you only use pure white rice without anything else -- no soy sauce and no fried rice with eggs and veggies, just white rice.
>>
>>2910097
Dude the rice isn't supposed to be cooked wtf, if it's cooked then it's already puffed up and saturated with moisture.
>>
>>2910097
the rice attracts asians who are going to fix the lens/camewa.
>>
>>2910101
Oblivious faggot detected.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.