[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dont mind me, I'm just your current year Pulitzers material.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 7

File: 1471543997774.jpg (52KB, 700x460px) Image search: [Google]
1471543997774.jpg
52KB, 700x460px
Dont mind me, I'm just your current year Pulitzers material.
>>
>>2906064

better than tiananmen niggress vs fat cops.
>>
>>2906064
This and that girl helping the other one injured at the Olympics gave me the feels of the month.
>>
>>2906064
Stole my idea and did it first. Now I have to come up with a whole new idea for a gallery.
>>
>inb4 /pol/ gets triggered into a tirade
>>
>>2906064
That's a shit photo. Great subject though
>>
>>2906064
The BeachBoy of 2016
Expect it to be plastered everywhere and be used to silence people complaining about too much rape and looting going on in their neighbourhoods.
>>
>>2906315
You've got a point. If we had let this boy in our countries who knows how many countless women he could have raped.
>>
What's the context on this?
>>
>>2906302
it's not a photo, originally. Juste a film
>>
>>2906367
some bombing in syria on a house or hospital, don't remember. Firemen (or the emergency people whatever) came to rescue the people under the ruins, some children being among them. They put the children in the van, and this child is the first. The whole is filmed, and this photo is from this film
>>
>>2906361
>>2906361
There's a difference between letting the needy in and letting everyone in.
But the media likes to pretend that there is no distinction. You either wanna build a Eastberlin-style killzone and 20feet high barbed wire fences, or you are a tolerant member of soceity.
>"what, you dare to oppose unlimited, unvetted immigration from african shitholes? Look at this poor syrian boy suffering, YOU ARE LITERALLY HITLER!"
The Amadeu-Antonio-foundation has even conducted a survey branding even members if Merkel's party as "neo-Nazis" because they weren't leftist enough.
But hey, keep talking in hyperboles and strawmen and maybe the MSM will give you a job as one of their hounds, gathering up corpses on the beach to prop them up for sympathy pictures.
>>
>>2906300
people just skipping the inb4 >>2906373
>>
>>2906378
>gets told that the NAZI-club is being used extensively
>uses the internet's equivalent of the NAZI-club instead

You guys are made for media work.
>>
>YFW that kid ends up as the next Bin Laden
>>
File: edit.jpg (203KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
edit.jpg
203KB, 460x460px

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS6 (Windows)
Image-Specific Properties:
Image Width700
Image Height460
Number of Bits Per Component8, 8, 8
Pixel CompositionRGB
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Image Created2016:08:19 14:05:39
Color Space InformationUncalibrated
Image Width460
Image Height460
>>
>>2906064

Don't all the kids look like this after a few hours of playing outside?
>>
>>2906391
your shit crop ruined the image
pro tip: the power of the original landscape composition is that the boy is dwarfed by the chair, and there's clearly a first aid kit on the wall next to his head wound.
>>
In the video there is a guy with a DSLR snapping shots as well but the guy with the camcorder stood in the idea spot for taking photos. I assume that's why not many of the photos ended up surfacing.
>>
File: 1464647446001.jpg (79KB, 634x566px) Image search: [Google]
1464647446001.jpg
79KB, 634x566px
>>
>>2906372
>this photo is from this film
rageface.png
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (167KB, 634x566px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
167KB, 634x566px
>>2906487

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS5.1 Windows
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Image Created2016:08:19 23:04:58
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width634
Image Height566
>>
>>2906064
that shit with the kid pissed me off.
>"hey look at this injured kid, let's throw him in the back of an ambulance alone and leave him there!"
>"screw giving him medical attention, let's all gather around to shout and take pictures of him instead!"
>>
>>2906064
>cutting off your subjects feet
>>
Remember that suffocated kid on the beach last year?
>>
>>2906508
well I'm assuming that it's not the photographers job to give medical attention but to, as the name suggests, take pictures

As for the paramedics, for all you know there were 5 other kids trapped under the building and they had to get them out + the video ends after a couple of seconds so chances are that they were with him pretty quickly
>>
>>2906522
Still better than cutting off their head.
>>
>>2906508
>how does journalism work?
>what does the ethics code for war journalists say?
>>
>>2906508
>hey look at this guy he's getting executed
>screw saving him let's take pictures of him instead!
>>
I like the video better.
Moves to wipe the blood off of his face, and looks at it on his hand.
>>
>>2906508
Google "triage" faggot

>has arms/hands/feet/legs still attached to body
>no external or internal bleeding on ^
>no external bleeding on torso
>however can't tell if there is internal bleeding in torso but I'm guessing not
>small laceration on face but bleeding has long since stopped, coagulated, and dried on face
>kid is sitting calmly and quietly

All the attention he needs is a shower and a bandaid on his head and maybe a cookie to calm his nerves
>>
>>2906508
Look up "triage".

Realize that there's only so much that can be done at any scene with the resources available (personnel, gear, time).

Then come back and apologize. There's nothing on that kid that's both immediately life threatening and can be intervened on location. Sticking his ass in the bus is the right call.
>>
>>2906568
Beat me to it.
>>
>>2906533
Actually he was only being threatened and the gun went off on accident at the same time the camera fired according to the photographer.
>>
>>2906614
>Actually he was only being threatened and the gun went off on accident

Looking at this image out of context, it appears as though an officer is gunning down an innocent prisoner, perhaps even a civilian. You are apparently witnessing a savage war crime. That is the reason this image was adopted by anti-war protesters as an indictment against the Vietnam War. Without understanding the background, there is no reason to think that is not the case. It seems like yet another image showing someone acting horrifically and immorally during war time. But, when you learn the story behind the man who is being executed in this photo, the image and the reasoning behind the execution becomes a little bit clearer.

This man’s name was Nguyen Van Lem, but he was also known as Captain Bay Lop. Lem was no civilian; he was a member of the Viet Cong. Not just any member, either, he was an assassin and the leader of a Viet Cong death squad who had been targeting and killing South Vietnamese National Police officers and their families.

Lem’s team was attempting to take down a number of South Vietnamese officials. They may have even been plotting to kill the shooter himself, Major General Nguyen Ngoc Loan. It is said that Lem had recently been responsible for the murder of one of Loan’s most senior officers, as well as the murder of the officer’s family.

FTFY
>>
>>2906614
the photographer is wrong

the guy on the left is Nguyen Ngoc Loan, chief of national police who saw the family of his friend get killed because of the guy on the right

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFe52js7rME
>>
>>2906569
Wow, I mean, fuck, I just entered the board for one of the first times, and I see your post. That's actually one of the simplest and honest answers I've seen lately.

Man, just have a good day.
>>
>>2906368
Some gook who's friends with an ISIS executioner took a picture of this kid to stop Russian bombings in Syria.
>>
>>2906568
>>2906569
Medic Fag here browsing your fine board, thanks for informing the general public. You picture nerds are cool cats sometimes.
>>
>>2906533

>intervening as an observer
>>
>>2906373
I sure am scared of terrorist attacks by moderate buddists. They sure are mad that I do not want to assimilate into their belief systems. Lucky they don't worship a war mongering pedophile like some other peaceful religions do.
>>
>>2906568
I would like to add that you cannot put a bandaid on post traumatic stress. So suck a massive dick faggots.
>>
>>2906614
Well that bullshit, because I have seen interviews with the photographer and he wasn't even going to release the photo. When questioned by the chief editor his reasoning was "It isn't news worthy, he executes people all the time"
>>
>>2906378
>>2906300
Shit nigger the only one triggered 'round here is you.
Now go home you're mother is cooking curry.
>>
>>2907865
wow you sure showed them anon. How will they ever recover?
>>
>>2909232
>How will they ever recover?
couple bandaids should do the trick
>>
I have ptsd from posting here
>>
File: syrian comedy children.jpg (39KB, 552x460px) Image search: [Google]
syrian comedy children.jpg
39KB, 552x460px
>>2906568
>>2906569
Wilderness First Responder here. Can confirm.

>>2909244
TRIBBERED
>>
>>2907865
Exactly. So a first responder doesn't need to concern himself with your feelings while there are other people to treat, so suck a massive dick faggot.
>>
>>2907865
>>2909315
In the words of the doctor who taught my WEMT course "when you're out in the field, your job is to save lives. Pain is the patient's problem."
>>
>>2906503
>having borders and laws is a fascist position
I took the bait
>>
>>2907865
>MUH FEELINGS
>MUH CHILLENS

fuck off
>>
>>2907865
>I would like to add that you cannot put a bandaid on post traumatic stress. So suck a massive dick faggots.
Actually, with a kid, you absolutely can. Children are resilient as fuck to all classes of trauma. It's actually kind of hilarious that you mention specifically "putting a bandaid on" because parents and basically everyone in medicine who deals with children knows that one of the things that you do with kids is always put a bandaid on something. Colorful ones are the best. Beyond that, say shit like "I'm glad you're a big guy [girl] and can can take this." Along with various other ways of just distracting them.

But, the bandaid is key.
>>
>>2909307
epic shop
>>
>>2906528
underrated
>>
>>2909409
>Actually, with a kid, you absolutely can. Children are resilient as fuck to all classes of trauma.
t. /p/ armchair psychiatrist
>>
>>2909443
BS in Psychology and Sociology friendo.
MS in Developmental Psychology working on my PhD in conflict zones.

Nice try, but there's nothing armchair about my shinking.

And for future reference, Freud's stuff hasn't been a thing in psychology for a very long time.
>>
>>2909409
>say shit like "I'm glad you're a big guy [girl] and can can take this."
>glad you're a big guy

baneposting as a trauma healer. is there anything that meme cant do?
>>
>>2909456
Yeah, well I am a whale biologist you fat cunt. So go suck a dick.
>>
>>2907865
>>2909573
>So suck a massive dick faggots.
>So go suck a dick.
>projecting your sexual urges this hard
>>
>>2909573
Hey George
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.