[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /p/ how could i edit a picture to be like this one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: a1894281949_10.jpg (300KB, 1200x796px)
a1894281949_10.jpg
300KB, 1200x796px
hey /p/ how could i edit a picture to be like this one
>>
>>2904948
you dont
>>
Ask ricohbro, absolute shit like this comes straight from the camera. No edits.
>>
>>2904961
It's just an album cover it doesn't have to be autistically perfect. In fact, having the face dark, slightly out of focus and noisey seems to work.
>>
>>2904972
>take shitty film camera
>shoot in dim lit room using no flash
>>
File: famousScurve_3.png (8KB, 253x272px) Image search: [Google]
famousScurve_3.png
8KB, 253x272px
Hi, from your post I'm going to guess you're new or not an experienced photographer. Because of the increasing Redditization© of the site, we've decided to instead of usually harassing inexperienced users, we're going to start helping them with their issues.
First off, you're going to have to download some sort of image editing software like lightroom or Rocksoft, the patent pending photo editing software from our patron saint Ken Rockwell. Next you're going to want to get a copy of VSCO filters, because what is a good photo without a good filter? That's right. Not worth showing others. The more expensive the package, the better the filter. Be sure not to pirate it either because most illegal copies have viruses embedded in the code! After you've got your image open in your editor what you're going to want to do is raise the blacks to where your main subject is just barely visible. Then you're going to want to do is look up the relatively famous "S-Curve" technique and apply that too your image. That way nothing is too distinct. Next, go to your saturation bars and drop every color except for orange, which you're going to max out. From there, just move that clarity slider up to the point where all your pixels could cut drywall, throw a filter on it, and BAM. You have a piece of art.
>>
>>2904948
High iso.
>>
>>2904948
High ISO or add grain.
Raise blacks.

The question isn't how you would make something similar, but why.
>>
>>2905296
can someone less lazy than me demonstrate what this comes out as in the end
>>
How about some VSCO film filters?
>>
>>2905296
>Reply
dude, what about that grains tho
>>
Elvis depressingly was cool years ago, pretentious bandwagoning faggot.
>>
>>2906692
Their last few releases have been the best yet. You're just being contrarian. Their older albums before hotter sadness were kind of generic imo.
>>
>>2906682
The nuclear level clarity should fix that.
>>
File: art.jpg (244KB, 1200x796px) Image search: [Google]
art.jpg
244KB, 1200x796px
>>2906231

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera Softwarepaint.net 4.0.9
Image-Specific Properties:
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
>>
>>2906841
Welcome to Chicago.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.